LGBTQ+ advanced alliance looking for new players 🌈

Hi all! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Queer Dragons is an LGBTQ+ :rainbow: international alliance and is looking for advanced players (ideally level 20+) who want a new home!

Alliance rules:

:crossed_swords: War opt in is optional, but please use your flags if you opt in.

:dragon_face: Hit the Titan when you can.

:speech_balloon: Please give notice if you plan to leave the game for over 14 days so we keep your spot!

Other than that, it’s just have fun, be nice and support one another! We have a Discord for in game advice and out of game chatting too.

Regularly getting 9* Titans and at around 5000 in wars.

Genuinely the loveliest bunch of players :heart:

If it sounds like somewhere you’d be a good fit, then come join :partying_face:

Would consider a merger with another queer alliance, we are currently at 19/30 players.

Please note - the last time (and now this time) we recruited, the post become a debate about whether LGBTQ+ alliances should exist. This post is to recruit new members, not to discuss our validity as an alliance :wink:

Your opinion is not needed as THIS :clap:t2: IS :clap:t2: AN :clap:t2: ADVERT :clap:t2: NOT :clap:t2: A :clap:t2: DEBATE :clap:t2::joy:

11 Likes

Only just joined a new alliance a couple of days ago. Will keep you in mind should this new home not be a fit for me.

1 Like

I hope it’s a good fit for you mate, and if not you’d be welcome :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

one detail that may help — I remember the thread

Is your alliance open to all players or are you looking to only recruit LGBTQ+ players?

5 Likes

@ratabboypda I think you may have misunderstood my post.

… and bump.

1 Like

Hi Vixx :relaxed:

We’ve never spoken about whether we are solely looking for people from the community or not if I’m honest! At the moment the alliance is made up only of queer players, but I think the priority is making sure it remains a safe queer centered space rather than an exclusively queer one if that makes sense :+1:t3:

7 Likes

Then in my honest opinion that stance shouldn’t cause a problem for anyone in this game or in the forum.
It’s 2021 …
Good luck in getting the best players for your alliance

6 Likes

Hi there.

Your opinion on both the alliance and the post is not necessary or wanted, as stated in the original post :blush:

Back to on topic for people who would like to join the alliance. Have a wonderful day :v:t2:

1 Like

I will also have this alliance in mind. :slight_smile:
Right now happy with my team, and as a co-leader I’m also recruiting here and there.

But I always thought it would be cool to be a part of LGBT group. My partner and I tried once, bad had a very bad experience with some lesbian alliance. Leader of the group kicked me out with no particular reason, my partner left on his own and now we have place to call home. If I ever change it, I’ll give another shot, hopefully with this group. :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

I hope your alliance stays a happy place for you, and if it ever changes come say hi :blush::+1:t3: 21 of us at the moment so room for you both if you ever fancied!:green_heart:

3 Likes

Ummmm… not the place for me, just curious… what does the “+” stand for?!

LGBT + queer + asexual + any other sexuality that is different from the norm. :slight_smile:
Tbh, I’m also not sure about all letters that were added lately. :joy::see_no_evil:

Looks like this is the latest acronym:

LGBTQIA – Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender, Queer and/or Questioning, Intersex, and Asexual and/or Ally

Shortened: LGBT+

4 Likes

LGBTQ+ in England is used to describe or refer to a community that includes
L esbian
G ay
B isexual
T ransgender
T ranssexual
2/T wo-Spirit
Q ueer
Q uestioning
I ntersex
A sexual
A lly

• Pansexual
  • Agender
  • Gender Queer
  • Bigender
  • Gender Variant
  • Pangender
  • Straight and any other sexuality
5 Likes

this thread deserves a bump. I am perfectly happy in my current alliance, but I like the vibe of this one AND find the goal of having a safe space for LGBTQA+ players AND allies a great one.

3 Likes

Thanks sleepyhead, hope you are well :heartpulse::pray:t3:

2 Likes

all good hear Dave! hope you are well too!

2 Likes

It’s a Bump from me to keep it all going
Do you use colour coordinated war tanks?

1 Like

Ah thanks mate! We do indeed, at the moment using nature tanks (not my strongest colour haha). Hope you are well?

1 Like

hey JGE, would love you to come back to the Dragons if you are interested (i understand why you hopped out and can assure you the situation is 100% resolved now) Either way thanks for being a great alliance mate, I do think you’d be happy here in the long run

2 Likes

Still looking for new recruits if anyone wants a new home :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::tada:

Cookie Settings