LF a new home - 100% participation!

Hi there,

I am Blackadder and I am looking for a new home: let me tell you a little bit about myself first.
I’ve been playing E&P for a few months, I think I started in September 2019 and am a VC2P player. So far I have managed to get SH21 (not making harpoons as of now); 16 x maxed 4*, some dupe* (a rainbow team I have yet to level up, not doing it atm) and a couple 3/60 4* heroes like Hu Tao.
I am comfortable using my 3.6k defense with purple tanks during war. I’d rather do the clean ups and stuff like that, just to be on the safe side.

Right now I am killing 10/11* titans but my alliance leaves war flags on the table which is unacceptable for me.

I like the game and although I can’t guarantee (can’t even promise) recordbreaking titan hits or war kills, I can promise you this: I use 100% of my flags, be it titan or war. I am looking for an alliance that does the same.

I can be quite chatty when I am online and have some time, I am based in Central Europe and am looking for folks that contribute to the game and and a cheerful player to grow with them and participate fully in the fights.

If you’re interested or wanna see my roster or talk details, drop your line id here and I’ll contact you. The current alliance is 230k, so a step up for me, I am happy to help with the clean ups but the folks here often ‘forget’ to use their flags which is infuriating!

tl;dr LF a ~ 10*, 200k alliance where folks use purple (or red tanks).

Thanks and have a nice day. Stay safe!

edit: oh, I am 2,1k cups now, can go up to stable 2.2k while revenging, I visit Diamond often but can’t stay there overnight yet. My defense is 3690, I could push it to 3750 but then I’d have to use 3 healers wjich makes no sense. I am leveling my Vela now, then I have another A+ hero at 3/70 waiting for 1 tonic.

4 Likes

Hello Blackadder check out United one, I think we fit well we do kill most of our titans, and use up our war flags. Our people are friendly and from all over the world.

United One is the exact spelling. Hope to see you there

Hey there check us out mutiny2 we use all war flags and everyone participates. If you want contact me on line my ID: colliebob

Hi Blackadder! We might be a good fit for you :slight_smile: Search “Loot Hunters” in alliance search and feel free to reply here or message me on Line if you’d like more information. LINE ID: ittybittyzucchini

Hi Blackadder, we will gladly take you we a team off 21, there 3player that 22 and lower rest from 40 to 60, we teach other and also learn from each other look us up, we taking on 9and 10 star titans,
APEX MARAUDERS looking for active, experienced players! 3800+tp and 1800+ cups! Titans, war, and communication will be required.
We won 80 % off war so far we are a strong team. All war flags must be used.

And we use purple tanks, we use all flags Titan and war, u fit in well with us, we also chat alot.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.