🏰 Lewena – 5* Fire / Red from Clash of Knights

Yay! I have her :green_heart:

Now she is getting the mats!

5 Likes

Mine getting mats as well. Also, let’s be honest, the event is coming, heroes are getting buffed aaand we are not even surprised anymore. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

THEY MADE HER FAST?!?! Well I know who’s getting my next set of rings lol.

4 Likes

One taketh away (Ferant) and the other giveth (Lewana and Rayne)

I don’t have the 5* but if I did that would sooth my Ferant pain a massive amount :joy:

6 Likes

I somewhat disagree becuase the Wolf clan 5* knights are all stupidly good.

Raven clan wasn’t at that level at all.

So now I don’t think there’s a bad 5* in this portal meaning anyone you get lucky with is worth it.

Which is who the super rare event 5* should be. Of course those with deep pockets (disposable or otherwise) will chase but that’s on them. I’ve been saving up for this portal and as always I expect nothing. But knowing all the 5* are now worthy is better than getting lucky and getting the Duckling.

5 Likes

Trust me, I’m not crying over here lol. Cheers!

1 Like

Welp, she just jumped ahead of gravemaker for ascension with that update.

1 Like

I think this balance is not enough

Quintus: 270% to all, no secondary effects, Slow speed
Lewena: 260% to all, yes secondary effect, Fast speed

18 Likes

now; When Quintus and Levana are compared, the following picture emerges.

18 Likes

What’s the difference between Miki’s special and Lewena’s? Is it similar to Malosi’s special?

they have nothing to do with miki

1 Like

Miki - Prevents use of special skill. I don’t think this needs further explanation

Malosi - Prevents the hero from casting buffs/aliments, like Heal over time, Defense down, Attack up…all of those things

Lewena - Prevents use of talents, like fighter revive, monk resist, Barbarian Bleed etc.

7 Likes

Thanks a ton. I was confused all to heck by it

2 Likes

Yes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:. Finally she is worthy. I am happy to have her in my roster :blush:.

1 Like

Even without buff I was considering her for next ascension mats, the other option being GM. Now it’s decided I think. Though she’ll have her AoE dmg toned down a bit probably. Like 260% to all at fast speed with chance to bypass defensive buffs and talents doing nothing is probably a bit OP. Though seeing Ludwig, Quenell, Wolfgang and Quintin, yeah, she fits there nicely right now.

3 Likes

with her new buff, I’m actually going to ascend her all the way

3 Likes

much better than the blue bunny now due to stats alone.

2 Likes

She is great and improved now, but her moving from average to fast doesn’t change a whole lot (for me anyways). I’m not planning on using her on defense and she was functionally fast already with the right mana troop on her, so this doesn’t change my use of her really. Sure, I guess now I can get her to fire in 7, but doesn’t move the needle crazily IMO.

1 Like

My Lewena already maxed with emblems so I’m happy with the change

1 Like