Leveling up.. idea for developers

Leveling up is one of the bigger accomplishments of the game. Unfortunately the rewards do not reflect this considering it takes weeks or even longer. I just hit lvl 51 woohoo I was rewarded with 3 new banners to continue the grind… season 1, 12/9 and since we conquered our last Titan yesterday my Titan flags are full up so no reward there. Would it hurt to give a token? ever had someone buy you a round at the bar but you already have a full one so they give ya a poker chip to use any time when your ready? Also another great reward would be filling up the iron and food. reward actually useful and be put to good use, like building training camps, upgrading a hero, or troops which seem to progressively get more and more expensive as you level up in the game. Just an idea for ways to improve the players side of the game so it don’t feel like pay to play. Love the game , the more I learn the better my teams have grown, thanks to some very helpful players sharing their knowledge here on the forum!

A post was merged into an existing topic: Improve Token or Other Rewards for player level upgrades

A vote has been moved.