Leveling question

I am essentially trying to get my roster leveled up for wars.

I will be having to choose a green and purple to level soon.

Purple
Rigard (max)
Tibs (max)
Merlin (max)

choices next
Rigard
Sabina
Cyprian
Tibs

Green
Caed (max)
Malendor (max)
Jack O’have (max)
Little John (60, no mats)

choices next
Horghall
Skittle
Kashrek
Caed
Melendor
Hisan

I don’t have enough 3* for the events. I only kept Hisan cuz he is cool looking. But he may be good for depth and a quick level.

I am trying to at least get everyone to 60, the look at what I have as far as Mats and see who deserves them.

Thank you for your input.

Hisan is one of the best 3* out there. I would definitely level him up, as you might need him for events and makes a perfectly fine 5th or 6th green for wars.

One the purple side, you probably wouldn’t go wrong with Thibs, Rigard, OR Sabina, depending on the rest of your teams.

1 Like

I always find myself short of healers when in a war, especially when the arrows are the war rule. I’d pick Sabina, heal, dispel, and high tile damage, and Melendor, for the same reasons.
Hisan’s pretty good for the rare level of events, so even if you don’t need another 3* for wars he’s worth keeping around for those.

2 Likes

Cyprian’s special is lethal. Place him in position 2, 3, or 4. You don’t have to max him out to tier 4 – top of tier 3 is sufficient to get decent performance.

2 Likes

I agree to Etamni. You miss a counter attacker. Love to see the strong multiple hitters dying instandly when fireing on the three counter attackers and die instandly! hehehe

2 Likes

I do have Boril leveled to 3rd ascension level 8 and really only use him in wars. But I agree Riptose can be good as he was my first blue 4* so I used him quite often in the beginning.

Hisan, then Melendor for green. Sabina, then maybe Cyprian for purple