Leveling question, special in crease (in my example for Elkanen)

Hi,

my Elkanen is at 2-25 and his special is at 2 (increase when i brought him from 1-50 to 2-1).
Althoug i only fed him with 10 green heroes at a time (where only a maximum of 3 were 2 stars and all others were 1 stars, so it was always 20% or more chance but never happened) his special didn’t increase a single time during “normal” leveling. Only when i ascended him from 1 to 2 the special increased as well from 1 to 2.

I planned to bring him to 3-70 (giving him 4 shields) asuming i will have him at 3-70 and special 8 by then (to use him together with Evely who i on her way to 80… ). Right now i give all green 1* to Elkanen (10 at a time) and all green 2 and 3 stars thtat are not needed to Evelyn.

If he will end up at 2-60 and his special will still be at 2 i’m in serious doubts to give him the shields… what if he ends up at 3-70 with his special at 3?

Did something like this happen to one of your 5 stars?

For my other 5 stars the special was maxed before the 3rd ascension… i’m in doubt if i should stop “wasting” my green 1* on Elkannen and start Melendor… thougth an Elkanen at 3-70 with maxed special as partner for Evelyn… but right now i doubt i can get Elkanen to 3-70 and special 8… rather special 3…

most likely is just very bad luck that i didn’t had before ?

Kind regards,

Hermann

It’s all about luck. My 5*, Frida is 2-60 with max special skill at 8. I didn’t specifically level him with only ice heroes either.

Some heroes can be quite stubborn… Keep feeding 10 green 1s and 2s and you’ll get there… It’s a long way to 4/80 and you’ll max the special eventually😁

1 Like

Yep it’s all luck! My Elk got his levels up quickly, whereas his mate Leo took ages to fatten. They both had maxed specials at 3.70 though, as do my other 5s at that level.

I think the risk is slim you won’t have him at 8/8 or at least 7/8 when he’s at 3.70.

1 Like

The exact thing happened with my Viv. I was starting to wonder if the conspiracy theorists were correct and I’d done something to tick off the devs :rofl: Then somewhere in level 2 I got back-to-back ascensions to make her special 4/8. A few feeding later I got another one.

She ended up getting her special to 8/8 before she hit 3.70. Your Elk will get there as well. He’s just being lazy :smile:

1 Like

Indeed OP it’s really about luck or randomness…
I’ve tried a with a hero I liked with full batches of 30%+ and failed on 3 consecutive accounts .

Then I couldn’t care less about another hero and only used 9% and that skill leveled up …

And today 14% for a 5* and it succeeded, and 28% for a 4* hero and it failed skill up.

1 Like

okay, thanks for all the answers… i’ll continue trying… i just wondered if my Elkanen is not only bad (Just how bad is Elkanen?) but maybe broken somehow as well…

1 Like

My first BT get 8/8 at ~4^50
My Mel have 8/8 at ~2^20

Good luck!

2 Likes