Leveling after max level

Good time of day. I would like to see continue leveling after max level. Ie, my character got max rank and level, and pumping is over and he is forgotten, but make it so that then it was possible to pump. Example I have a max pumped hero 3 stars, after that I pervogo 4 zvezdy and pump on, after that I translate into 5 star and also pumped. I think the game becomes much more interesting. Ie players will play and develop their characters, not sit to save the crystals and hope to drop a higher character. Thank you

Доброе время суток. Хотелось бы увидеть продолжения прокачки персонажей после макс уровня. Т.е. У меня герой получил максимальный ранг и уровень и на этом его прокачка закончена и он забыт, но сделайте так, чтобы дальше можно было его прокачивать. Пример у меня есть макс прокачан герой 3 звезды, после этого я его прервожу на 4 звзды и качаю дальше, посл этого перевожу на 5 звезду и также прокачиваю. Думаю так игра станет намного интереснее. Тоесть игроки будут играть и развивать своих героев, а не сидеть копить кристаллы и надеяться на дроп более высокого персонажа. Спасибо

Do you mean, heroes increase from 3* to 5*? Not going to happen my friend. The game is working as intended. :wink:

4 Likes

Well, at this point the game is very dull. Sit and stupidly to save the crystals. Don’t even go into it.

Seems only you feel that way. When I’m done leveling a hero, I’ll take the next in line :slight_smile:
There are a many heroes waiting.

1 Like