Level up warning

Sorry if I offended anyone!

This is a good idea. There should be a 5% or 1% popup AND a popup just like ā€˜no room for heroes in rosterā€™ before attempting something that will put your experience to the next level!

2 Likes

I wouldnā€™t like more pop up but give little more outstanding color instead of normal yellow on level progress bar should suffice and easier to implement on this regard.

1 Like

I like this idea. Maybe change the color of the bar, and put a colored box around the avatar when you get within 10K or 5K of leveling? As a visual indicator, that would be less intrusive than a popup, but would help cue people to pay attention.

7 Likes

Many of us have accidentally leveled up. we often wait for the active titan to use the extra flags, but sometimes we are doing some mission and we donā€™t realize that we level up until itā€™s too late. how about an alert for when a thousand points are missing. a kind of alert when the hero capacity is full. this would help a lot not to accidentally pass the level

:triangular_flag_on_post: Flagging for possible merge

(Level up warning)

Man I just did thisā€¦shame the initial conversation is a bit poisonous.

Thereā€™s a warning for your roster being full, so a level up warning seems reasonable.

Yeah, yeahā€¦ Check it first etc.

I was waiting overnight and then in the morning I had to wait on Titan hits for players in other timezones so just got on with farming.

Totally forgot.

Another one really good idea (QOL) ignored by SGG. After you press attack button, if you will get level up for completing this stage you see notification about it and must confirm or refuse this attack. Very difficult for development?

Can we please get a notification if we wanna start a map but the exp is enhough to lvl up. (Like the notification when the hero cap is full) Because now we lose a lot of flags when we lvl up during autoplay and thatā€™s verry annoying.

The automatic refilling of all energies upon a leveling up should be discontinued and replaced with energy flasks.

5 Likes

This is a good idea :slight_smile:

1 Like

Initially my reaction wasā€¦ No thanksā€¦ But in retrospectā€¦ Great idea.

1 Like

Did you only partially quote me on purpose? :thinking:

It fulfills the same thing, only gives the players more control.

Yes, I have extended the quote to the full sentence

Instead of a level up warning, how about a ā€œIā€™m ready to level upā€ option?

Experience bar are fully filled and players get to acknowledge and choose between yes and no on if they want to proceed to level up. If they donā€™t, they wonā€™t gain any experience until they do, which is la small price to pay considering the impact of energy refills when level up.

Just pay attention lol. I always know exactly when I am getting close to leveling up. Itā€™s not hard to look. A

I know youā€¦ But it happens. I have a spreadsheet that gives me a rough estimate of the day and time Iā€™ll levelā€¦ But have i accidentally leveled beforeā€¦ Yes.

Iā€™ve done this several times and itā€™s frustrating. The simple thing to do is just give the flask as has been mentioned. Easy and ideal quality of life solution.

Oops sorry :rofl: couldnā€™t resist