Level up Tarlak or Frida?

Is Tarlak worth leveling up? It’s down to him or Frida! Lol

Yes he is worth leveling, but it depends entirely on the rest of you bench which one you focus on next

Tarlak was the first green 5* I maxed…he’s great for titans, stick him in the corner cuz he’s not that sturdy…but way better and more reliable then Wu. Frida is good, and I have her maxed as well, she’s good for stacking. using her on my blue team for red titans right now.

1 Like

Both… hahaha…even Tarlak will increase the attack power of Frida. I recommend to level up Frida first, but do it with Tarlak too… Good luck!!

1 Like

Tarlak is definitely worthy… you are a lucky man :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tarlak goes in practically every one of my titan and raid hits. Frida goes in the blue color stack and is a solid compliment to any blue hitter. Both of them are utility heroes so if you’re really tight on d blades or tomes they could do their job at 3-70. They will need to be maxed eventually In order for you to be competitive with them. I’d max Tarlak first though.

2 Likes

Talark rapaz ele é muito top…

Gotta go for Tarlak on this one. Increase his survival rate against higher level titans.

Frida can just fire and die @ 3/70. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

In my honest opinion it would have to be Tarlak 100%

1 Like

I would advice Tarlak, since he is a more generic hero that is very good in every aspect of the game :wink:

1 Like

Hey Shellac I have Jott finished I just got Frida,I have kiril finished,Mireweave 1 more ascend to go.but how many warm capes to get Frida to maxed level? Everyone is complaining how long it takes to get Ascension items.So I want to Get Frida finished 1st then come back to L- Mireweave. Can’t seem to find information on what resources it takes to level every hero. Hey thanks a lot for your help I’m just starting out only been playing 3 months still having a hard time understanding the game. May the Tiles be with you. Thanks Frosty

Frida has the same requirements as below:

Very true on putting him in the corner, emblem hp/def will make a big difference.