Level Restriction for Trials of Survival (Still in Place) (was: thank you for listening)

So you’re confirming that it was in fact not changed still? That’s what I’ve heard from alliance mates.

Confirmed

3 Likes

This thread was based on the premise that the Level 30 requirement for Talent Trials had been removed — which it hasn’t.

@Kerridoc @Rook @Coppersky I think it’s worth considering merging this into the thread it was born out of (which is closed), or just closing it directly.

Original thread: Thank you for ignoring us

Also related (and also closed): Class quest level 30 requirement - #122 by General_Confusion

3 Likes

Please avoid using the words ‘complaining’ or ‘whining’ you keyboard lion. I said what I thought, I’m not writing anything about it anymore but still 100% sure about the stupidity of this wall. I play every day, farming 23-11 for maximum xp and using all my WE (and some flasks) but I have to sleep sometimes, you know :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Give @Stryge a break. They weren’t complaining, they were providing a screenshot to clearly show that the level restriction has not been changed as was claimed above.

And WE isn’t infinite, so even playing as much as one can when one can doesn’t equate to being able to level up in time.

3 Likes

??? Might be that English is not my native language, but what is a keyboard lion?

Sleep is overrated, my daughter won’t let me, might have made me a bit cranky towards you, I appologize if that’s the case (I still think you were expressing your discontent towards that wall too much and too loudly though. How is that for avoiding the “c” word? :wink: ).

1 Like

I am a native English speaker, and that’s not an idiom I’m familiar with either. But if I had to guess, I’d guess it’s a riff on “keyboard warrior.”

2 Likes

I’ll just take it as a compliment then :wink:

1 Like

That’s a perfectly reasonable decision. A lion is a noble creature :grinning:

Also, very good phrase which avoids the loaded language of the “c” word is “strenuously objecting.” It’s one of my favorites. Enjoy!

2 Likes

In my language it’s used to address people overly aggressive because they are behind a monitor, protected by it, and that would be completely different, if not submissive, in a real meeting.
Apologies accepted anyway, I know I’m stressing a lot about it but I always fight for my reasons, in particular when nobody was able to change my mind about it.

1 Like

If anything you’re a keyboard bunny, but heh, can’t expect anyone to read Dutch :wink: :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Oh… that’s a good one. Mine would be “passionately expressing a wish in an inverse formulation”.

3 Likes

I don’t think I was overly aggressive towards you, a bit cranky maybe like I said. But I would be the same in real life btw, I am not someone that hides behind a keyboard.
I do think you were too strenuously objecting in every topic about the trials and I would tell you if we’d met in real life. You are of course allowed to express your opinions on the matter, but I thought you went a bit overboard (just my opinion).
Disclaimer: I am Dutch, some people think we are a bit too blunt and maybe they would be right, but I like to speak my mind anyway, so I guess it is a good thing I am Dutch :wink: .

2 Likes

More OT please :wink:

Need more people like this

I have done quite a lot of work with Dutch people in my time. I am embarrassingly bad with languages, but there is one Dutch word that I learned and still remember: bespreekbaarheid. I like it a lot.

5 Likes

me neither and that’s why my blood boils when I read ‘complaining’ and ‘whining’, probably written by some kid with greasy fingers.
I posted a screenshot to confirm that the lvl30 wall is still there, I don’t think you would reply if anybody else did it.
Enough OT, @Rigs doesn’t even deserve an answer.

1 Like

But you answered and tagged me :joy:

I compliment a player for speaking his mind and you roundabout complain about that as well. Then you even tag the guy you don’t want a response from

Very entertaining

2 Likes

Let me get this straight: Because I used the word complaining, I am a kid with greasy fingers and I make your blood boil? Really? Wow, I take back my apology of maybe reacting slightly cranky.
Just, wow :astonished:

2 Likes

my input is: this topic should be moved here The Ridiculous Complaints thread

5 Likes