Level dilemmas 4* and 5*

Edit for update, original post outdated

New strong heroes came to my roster since I opened the thread:

I have been working on LJ Kiril and Cyprian. But now Boldtusk Boril and Scarlett appeared. Boldtusk is now my main priority and I think Boril should be ahead of a 2nd Kiril (He will get cleric emblems) But… I only have 2 compasses ATM So I don´t know what to do: Go for Boldtusk and Boril or focusing on LJ and his costume, ranger LJ would be emblemed.

My 1st choice is Boldtusk + C-LJ and when I get another compass going for Boril. I think Boril would fit great in my team and could be my AW tank (we go blue) but my green is quite weak atm. going Elkanen Kashrekk on 2-2-1 raids give me real problems if I have board issues.

thanks again for your answers.

1 Like

Purple - I would choose Sabrina over Cyprian.
Red - Marjana. She is great, and rings will come.
Green - You can continue lvling LJ till you get the tonics for elkanen.
Blue - second Kiril will be useful for wars so if you don’t have other options, you will not regret.
Yello -

Seen you roster, I think you should focus on 4*, they will help you get mos rare AM to grow your 5* later.

2 Likes

@Peazomanco How are you situated for 3* heros? Do you have twenty or more maxed leveled already? If not, I would focus on building out your 3* heros. That will help you with gaining ascension materials for both your 4* and 5* heros. Then, I would focus on your 4* heros. Get around twenty maxed leveled before you start working on ascending 5* heros.

With a stable of 3* and 4* heros, you will really do well in all kinds of events. The current Pirate’s challenge would allow you to showcase your 3* (rare heros) and 4* (epic heros) in that challenge event to gain all kinds of ascension materials. The 3* and 4* tournaments that have been running the last 3 weeks and another this week, will also give you opportunities to get ascension materials. Lastly, the POVs that are running daily are also ways to leverage your 3* and 4* heros to complete the different stages of the POV and gain valuable ascension items, troops and resources.

The key is to build for the ground up. It’s the only way to do it. If you try to hurry your way to building 5* heros, you will find that you will only need to come back and work on the 3* and 4* heros anyways just to be able to compete in all of the various events.

I hope this advice helps. Good luck! :wink:

4 Likes

Thanks for your words, I currently have 5 or more 3* heroes for each color, I have completed rare stages of challenges without problem I lack bench when it comes to trials. At wars, I can perform 3-2 color 3* teams when I´m out of stronger heroes. So I think I´m done for now levelling 3* unless is a very specific hero.

1 Like

I’ll just be over in the corner crying… “RNG, why me???”

1 Like

Roster space is so cheap and you never know which 3 stars are going to get a run. I have 45 of which 6 are duplicates. 3 star tournaments are a pile of fun and 3 stars take almost no resources to level. Keep em all I say! (with a few reservations).

Have fun.

1 Like

I could see that you have a Sabina maxed with emblems already, therefore, Cyprian would be a good choice, and with a few emblems he can be useful in raids and maps. Imo, vanilla 4* slows are not my favorites, but either LJ or Skittles would be fine, I always favor diversity but in the absence of other blues, a second Kiril would be useful, especially for AW.

Further more, if you have other viable 4s waiting for 3mats, it would be better to use on them while waiting for your epic mats for the legendaries . And if there is none and depending on your roster, taking your legendary to 3/70 including Noor would make them useful for clean up in AW and gives you a quicker leap to max them when you have the complete set of AM.

2 Likes

You´re right, I saw how C Gunnar shone in challenge event becoming a mini Wilbur, I have him and Tyrum at 1.1. Some day I may level them, but for now I´m quite busy building more raw power.

@Oliz Ty for your wise answer.

2 Likes

New strong heroes came to my roster since I opened the thread:

I have been working on LJ Kiril and Cyprian. But now Boldtusk Boril and Scarlett appeared. Boldtusk is now my main priority and I think Boril should be ahead of a 2nd Kiril (He will get cleric emblems) But… I only have 2 compasses ATM So I don´t know what to do: Go for Boldtusk and Boril or focusing on LJ and his costume, ranger LJ would be emblemed.

My 1st choice is Boldtusk + C-LJ and when I get another compass going for Boril. I think Boril would fit great in my team and could be my AW tank (we go blue) but my green is quite weak atm. going Elkanen Kashrekk on 2-2-1 raids give me real problems if I have board issues.

First u need to max all 4* healers in each color. They will serve u in the longterm.

Second u need to max 4* fast sniper or trio ramming pulverizer (grimm, tibby, gormek).

The rest is just icing on the cake. Whichiever u think is usefula according to ur playstyle.

Don’t max 5* until u get all basic 4* done

2 Likes