Level 80+ thinking of seeking new home

I went through a similar issue and after three years also turned the keys over to one of the other players because after 3 years we just didn’t have the same vibe as we did when we started. I took a year and a half break and am recently coming back but have yet to join an alliance again either. Being that we had players in our alliance from the same city we were very close and as those players left the game the whole alliance just wasn’t the same and 2ven the conversation drifted into unfamiliar territory.

Some of us left for another game that we have been at to this day, but the community is nothing like what we had when empires started and we missed that fwel.but I honestly don’t see that feeling in the game anymore. I. Gonna check out how the new alliance stuff is gonna go I guess but as a former leader who helped get my guys to a top alliance I can honestly say that was probably the worst thing I ever did as being around the people up there completely soured my gaming.

Good luck on your journey, just know you are not alone

1 Like

@DoctorStrange Im so sorry you went through all that.

I know exactly what you mean though. It’s a totally different vibe. 3.5 years is a long time.
I personally made the decision to step down as I’m running my own business. And being leader, I really invested time in the alliance,discord, line. You name it. It’s hard to step away. I trust the new leader. He’s been by my side since day 1. And is amazing. It’s absolutely no disrespect to the members at all.
They are an amazing alliance. It’s just not the alliance I grew to love. And I miss the old days. I feel this is how I know I’m ready to leave the nest.
Even if it makes me sad to do so.

I wish you so much luck in finding your new home also. It’s so nice of you to share your exp with me. :relaxed: And I feel relieved that I’m not alone now. You’re a good soul.

3 Likes

hi @Lace

it is unfortunate experience, i had it in my former alliance and me and some players left for a new alliance.
that was 2 years ago and we are still strong in the same new alliance.

if you are interested, feel free to check us out (The MVP) and you can contact me in line: star150m

we face 14* titans, everyone is active and friendly.

hope you consider us good luck in your business

1 Like

Shameless plug for our alliance group. We should have a spot in Insurrectionists Fury if you are interested. It sounds very similar to the alliance you are currently in. We’ve also got two other alliances in our group that are stronger and taking on higher level titans and war opponents but still a lot of fun. If you’d like to check us out stop by our discord and say hello!

I’d also suggest the Incognitos, but I’m not sure if they have any spaces free currently. They are doing 14* titans. There are many former alliance leaders there and everyone is mature and respectful.

Hi Lace
Check us out
Crew Knights
11*
15 spots
Leader + coLeads
Line Boolz_San

Thanks

2 Likes

@lace I’ll throw my alliance in the ring…

Sanada Legits. We fight 13/14* titans and our wars are typically against alliances ranked in the 75-200 range. We’re down a few members, but expect to be back to 30 soon.

Despite that high level of competition, we are quite laid back. We really get along great and just want everyone to have fun!

If interested, you can hit me up here or on Line. (TheAcmeSalesRep there as well.)

Come check out Rising Dawn. Very fun laid back but competitive as well. Respect for everyone, we are a world wide alliance. We do not tell you who to attack we all just like to have fun and we are a close nip family.

12 to 14 star titans only
Use all flags if opted in
Rotating tanks.
We use discord for communication.
We have top members who place high in Events and towers willing to share advice.

Just knock on the door and say AAAAAAOOOOOHHHHH!!!
Check us out for one war and you’ll stay for the family!!

A lot of good options mentioned here. Fun and enjoyment is very important, I wish you the best of luck.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Cookie Settings