Level 70 and no red 4* troops!

Hello together, I have problem … I’m now at level 70 and became no Red 4* troops !! Not one !! Is it normal ??

2 Likes

It is definitely not normal, but it is not impossible too, unless you do lots of troop summons with gems. I am a F2P player at level 64 playing for 17 months and I still don’t have the 4 star purple mana troop. Unfortunately, that is the nature of RNG. :frowning:

I sincerely wish, that you will get your 4 star red troop soon. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Consider yourself lucky…

Winning a lottery where chance is 1 to 20 million is not normal at all. Yet it happens to some people.

Not getting a red 4* troop after hundreds of pulls when chance per each pull to get one is 2% is unlikely… but not impossible.

3 Likes

same here,lv 56 no red 4* troop

1 Like

Level 59 and no yellow 4* troop…

Bad luck

1 Like

Well, lvl 44 here, not as high as you, but still waiting for any yellow 4* troop (RNGsus, if you are listtening, please make it to be mana troop, please please please :pleading_face:)

1 Like

I waited till lvl 60 to get one 4* blue troops. But I have 6 red… So not impossible just bad luck.

2 Likes

Sharing your pain. Level 50, no mana red 4* troops. Not impossible but it hurts :grin: Anyway, i have around 120 red troops to feed them when (if!) they arrive.

Level 57, no green or blue 4* troops. I do have one mana and one crit for each of the other colors, though.

I’m Level 70, and still have no Blue Crit Troops.

And I’ve only gotten a single Yellow Mana, so I could have easily ended up without one of those by now too.

RNG makes everything normal. :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

I agree. But it is more of an outlier in the probability distribution curve, so that’s why I figured it is less normal :slight_smile:

Assuming the OP has done around 100 troop pulls by now, the chances of him getting atleast 1x 4 star red troop is 1−(1−0.02)^100 = 86.7%, so he basically falls on the 13.3% side which I would usually not consider to be normal. :slight_smile:

1 Like

In the sense of “what’s typical,” no, it’s not normal.

But we should expect hundreds of thousands of players would fall into that group.

So I think it can be regarded as normal that lots of players would have that experience.

2 Likes

Agreed. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Welcome to the club, Lvl 64 no green mana troops …

1 Like

Level 63 and no yellow 4* troop… :kissing_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t think this is a bug. This is just bad luck. Hopefully your luck turns around soon!

1 Like

Actually in troops chances of epic are 1 in 10 and chances of red 4 star troop are 1 in 50

And 2% translates to 1 in how many?

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.