Level 37 Active daily player, looking for a new home. See post 5

What is line ID?
Can I contact an alliance privately without leaving my current one?

Yes you can. Line is an app you can download from Google Play store. Look for the white speech bubble in a green square.

2 Likes

Thanks Sarah,
I’m looking for a new alliance but don’t want to leave until I am sure I can join another.
I am an active member and keen war participant.
Looking for a team where wars are mandatory.

2 Likes

Oh… What level are you? What level titans are you hitting? :thinking:

You could make a thread in Alliance Recruitment detailing what you are looking for in an alliance and you’ll be inundated with offers. Every alliance wants daily active players. GL

1 Like

Hi Sarah,
Thanks for replying.

Lvl 37
6 teams between 3025 and 4008
Looking for active play both wars and titans (mostly wars) is my favourite bit I hate not active war participant. lol :smile:

2 Likes

People not using war flags is the worst!
In my experience lots of alliances say they never leave unused flags, but that’s not the case for most of the alliances I have visited

Thankfully there are exceptions.

Edit : @Mkjs I’ve moved your thread to alliance recruitment. Hope that’s OK? Might need to add what level titans are you comfortable with?! GL

Hi Sarah,
Sorry to bother you again, I hate people not participating in wars, not only leaving flags.
My belief is if you can fight, you should fight.

1 Like

All good @Mkjs.
Hopefully you’ll find a great alliance.

Hey @Kalis, would @Mkjs fit entry requirements for Cemetery seeds?!

Thanks very much for posting that for me x

1 Like

Consider one of ours…

Contact Rook on line at chibipotato16 or
Me, Ice Saber at saberofempires

:grinning:. :snowflake: :crossed_swords:

You would likely be more comfortable with Mystic Meadows. We have a friendly, fun bunch and regularly gather to help and cheer in war. We also host war chats with our opponents whenever we can.

I’d love a chance to talk to you.

:snowflake: :crossed_swords:

1 Like

Hi Ice saber,
I am looking for a new home, I am a level 37 player with 6 teams between 3025-4008 some level 16-17 troops.
Wars are my favourite thing, and hate none participation, if you can fight, you should fight otherwise you shouldn’t be in an alliance (imo)
If you are interested let me know.
Thanks for your time.

1 Like

You are perfect for our little community. It is called “Too Much Fun Club”. We are friendly, tolerant and active. Wars and titans (8-10*) are our priorities.

OMG you know this is a perfect fit - as if you had to ask!

1 Like

Take a look at The Fifth Element, leader Lilu. Small group but we use all flags in wars, fight Titans, and help each other.

What are your alliance rules Kalis?
Re wars and titans?

Absolutely interested. You can hop in… Our door is open… Or message me on line at saberofempires.

Hope to see you soon.

1 Like

We have fun with our wars… They are a highlight to our week because of the social and strategic elements.

Undecided? Come visit. If it’s not for you, we part as friends with fond memories.

1 Like

Join me at, "The Average Joes ". :slightly_smiling_face:.