Level 100 club 💯

Thank you :handshake::tada:

We are on slightly same time line took me 4 and half year but yeah the game progression is very slow no short cut we can speed up little bit but going through long process need constant effort :100:

1 Like

I started late Feb 2018 and just reached level 83.

As I recently said to an alliance mate who reached 100 “I’ll be there in a couple more years – maybe”.

2 Likes

Sadly, that image crops out the beginning of the quote :cry:
The full version is…
23fa55986f4d7d4f48ee1008d745f28e

There are also other variations to this. Such as…
main-qimg-5f62c79d8aa749fbb0f2a9aea627d79b-lq

Keep grinding hard !!

Then you are not invited lol😁

1 Like

As I am “only” level 85, I doubt that I will ever actually meet the qualifying criteria :rofl:.

I’d be a lot higher if I hadn’t lost interest in grinding.

Currently at level 105, I got lvl 100 last October. And Congrats on level :100: :blush::+1:

2 Likes

Reached Level 100 a few weeks back never knew reaching Level100 would give me a silver token and a out dated avatar. Oh yes and 10 gems. Playing over 5 years and thats the reward. Why cant we receive a guaranteed 5 star token to be used in any portel. Give me different avatars to select one from and 20 free extra roster space. The reward for reaching level 100 must be a thank you from SG too players that grafted years too reach that level. Just my 5cent towards this topic.

3 Likes

Well, if I remember correctly somewhere after 100th lvl once in X levels you get better loot…
Lemme just found the quote
Edit: Jesus, it took me 20 minutes to found that, but finally found it

Level 101 gives an EHT(instead of normal token) and more amount of diamonds

3 Likes

Riverwind - played since June 2018.

Feeling so old now. Hahaha.

2 Likes

Each level above 100 gives you EHT… :wink:
I played since july (maybe june) 2019…

1 Like

I’ll take the extra 12 ehts per year… But… Maybe mix in a legendary time of experience… A lil something for the effort.

They’re greedy they won’t reward us that much stufffor sure and level :100: is definitely long run they should little lovable towards players for sticking that long with one game