Level 100. But I have a question

A guess:

“Congratulations, you reached level 100. Thank you for being that patient and keep grinding. You are the 2nd player that reached this sonic wall of addiction.”

:wink:

Keep it up, cu 2022 @ lvl 200 :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Just goes to show, it’s not just about raiding or finishing the map challenges.

Congratulations @BadForBusiness, an amazing achievement. :tada::partying_face:.

6 Likes

Wow congrats! :tada:

20LevelingCharacters

2 Likes

This game is improving every year. The upgrades and improvements will motivate us all to stick around to reach level :100: . I am beyond excited about Path of Valor :hugs:

7 Likes

That’s some pretty consistent playing over a two year period… congrats bud! Hope the game keeps progressing to hold your interest.

2 Likes

Highest level player you’ve seen?

In here in the 1st post you will see who is figured as the highest level maybe someone could tell you how to contact him. He should be able to tell you what it said.

2 Likes

I agree should give some nice prizes for anyone reaching that milestone .
It’s not likeThey will have hundreds of thousands reaching that milestone so being geenous won’t break the game or SGs bank and would be a nice touch to be generous for anyone putting that much time into game

5 Likes

Thank you Rohn. I will give it a look and ask. :blush:

3 Likes

Well like paid for at least 1/2 of a car

Gratz that is GREAT level… :wink:

3 Likes

True, they should maybe give something for landmark levels to provide some encouragement. @Petri

Also, congratulations, that’s incredible, for two years! I’m at almost 2 and just scratching seventy.

4 Likes

Agreed, for such an impressive accomplishment there should be more than the common rewards. Maybe even every 20 or every 50 something a little extra, but definitely at 100!

2 Likes

Absolutely awesome!!! That is no small feat! Big congrats and kudos!

2 Likes

No seriously what do your farming habits look like lol
Do you pretty much autofarm all day? That’s just a massive amount of xp you’ve earned I’d be interested to know what you did to earn that much xp! I’ve been playing for about a year and a half, only lvl61. Lvl100 is just insane!

3 Likes

Did you ever find your answer??

2 Likes

Congratulations, that’s truly amazing.

2 Likes

Do you sleep 11 hours and 20 mins btw @BadForBusiness

Because I definitely would.

I dislike the grinding and the irrational desire to see my WE constantly regenerating. I hate the sight of my WE at max, it’s a curse!

2 Likes

2 years 651 raid wins…nothing to see here …nice credit card work…nice job on the 100 nice to see something new, if you find out what reward that was let us know

Have yet to receive an answer. When/if I do I will post it here :blush:

4 Likes

Congrats, may be just a few has achieved this feat!

1 Like