Level 100. But I have a question

After over two years of grinding I finally reached level 100. Once I leveled up a notification popped up for a brief moment saying something about “you have achieved a level,” but then the game crashed and restarted. I have no connection issues now, but I never had an opportunity to read that message. Does anyone know what message is presented once one reaches level 100? Thank you :blush:

36 Likes

I don’t have any idea but had to step in and congratulate you on such a tremendous accomplishment.
I am Sure somebody will be able to give you your answer.

Stupendous, amazing ,awesome unbelievable ,totally insane.

Personally I think you should get a new car. :joy:
:+1:t3::sunglasses::pirate_flag:

17 Likes

Congratz!

Maybe also buy some lottery tickets on the way home with said new car!

RNG, ya never know :wink:

4 Likes

That’s incredible. I’m approaching two years of grinding for level 56 :rofl: – you’ve been grinding easily more than double what I have.

Maybe quadruple with the XP increase per level.

5 Likes

Tremendous accomplishment. Congratulations! Wish I could answer your question, but considering my current level it’ll probably be well over a year for me.

4 Likes

What do your farming habits look like?

4 Likes

Wow!!!
Level :100:
Hope so much that somebody can reply to your question.

3 Likes

Congratulations how much XP do you need to get to level 101

1 Like

Congratulations.

Sure would be nice if level 100 gave more than 10 gems and a silver token. A lot of work and commitment there.

8 Likes

Yeah, 100 has to be worth at least an EHT, surely? (I may have expired from old age before I get anywhere near level 100 so my interest is theoretical only.)

6 Likes

Congrats! In reward, on Jan 20 you will have access to an upgraded costume closet. :face_with_monocle:

10 Likes

Impressive, congratulations!
Achieving such goal deserves a free garanted hero of your choice ^^

4 Likes

Here is the grind from 100 to 101 :blush:

8 Likes

Thank you for the kind words everyone.

I think they should offer first place event type prizes to anyone who reaches level 100. Motivating a larger base of your players to strive to reach level 100 is good marketing, as I certainly did not reach this level by being a free to play player :joy:

7 Likes

Maybe you should change your name to GoodForBusiness. :face_with_monocle:

Congrats on the achievement of a big milestone!

14 Likes

The icing on the cake was being able to reach this achievement with my new awesome alliance “Cracking Open a Cold One.” Ivy is an excellent alliance leader. If you are looking for a no pressure laid back alliance, there are a few spots open. We do well in war and on titans without the pressure of feeling like the game is a second job😊

8 Likes

@BadForBusiness Congrats on reaching level 100!! Imo, that should give you a garanteed EHT, HoTM of choice, 20 challenge coins, 200 Atlantis Coins, and 3K gems. Really sucks that the game crashed when the message popped. Keep on that level grind. :+1:

8 Likes

LOL I concur! :money_mouth_face:

1 Like

Beast mode!!! Congratulations on 100! I will let you know what the message said in about 5-10 years. :joy:

7 Likes

that raid win number and season 2 hard mode finishes though…

5 Likes