Let's unite to say no to the nerfs and modifications that SG intends to implement in the misleading v58 that will destroy Furdinand, Guardian Gazelle and other heroes

Define exponential power creep.

We need to stand together to demonstrate our displeasure with the SGā€™s nefarious practices. Instead of SG Nerfing already released heroes, creating discontent among players, SG should release new heroes that are able to nullify a special determined by another hero, one special nullifies the other. A good example are the lunar heroes. This strategy helps to create teams and strategies for each opponent. The summons depends on the luck of those who manage to summon them. What I think is extremely wrong is launching a hero, making several players spend money on portals whose summons are only 1% and after players level up and break their heroā€™s limit comes the SG to destroy with a nerf under the false pretext of balancing the game! SG you will lose many players with V58! The Big Balance Update is a fraud, it is a practice to take money from players and break the game. This will only drive players away!

1 Like

I think a lot of the nonsense is jealousy of the have nots.

1 Like

Vote by your walletā€¦
Iā€™m in alliance where people frustrated from the game but continue pulling for money

Thereā€™s a say in my language: ā€œa barking dog doesnā€™t bitā€
As long as you just put here your frustration and disappointment from the developers attitude and not doing anything that actually they can feel nothing will happen

Btw Iā€™m not even sure that they read the forumā€¦

Iā€™m not spending anymore in this game at least till I see any change of the attitude from the developers towards their players

And no! Just putting #NoSpend for solidarity while continue the cash flow in, no working!

2 Likes

Sa2rN you are right, we have to put the attitudes into practice. Iā€™m not spending any more either! As you said developers shouldnā€™t even read the forum, I believe they will only bother to read the reviews on the forum if they feel the impact of their attitudes on their pockets when they see the drop in revenue!

1 Like

Not a thing

Not a thing

Your choice and others dont need to pay to be/stay competitive

Even though most of my heroes in this list got nerf i agree for nerf and itā€™s needed! Bitter but truth

But because you are in favor of nerfing a hero that went through a whole test in the beta, after launching several players interested in summoning in the portals, whose percentage is 1%, level the hero and then see him with a nerf. Donā€™t you sympathize with those who felt wronged and deceived by the SG? We canā€™t forget that weekly new heroes are released that are much more OPā€™s compared to those receiving the nerf, where is the justice and balance in that?

The issue is not even the option to pay and spend in the game, this is an option for those who have money and want to use it in the game! Donā€™t you sympathize with those who felt wronged and deceived by the SG? We canā€™t forget that new heroes are released weekly with much more OPā€™s compared to those receiving the nerf, where is the justice and balance in that? Players who donā€™t spend on the game and have old heroes are also hit with the weekly hero release plus OP, whereā€™s the balance in that???

A micro transaction gaming system should not have any balance updates. I strongly agree on the premise that we all get what we paid for. This move will be very bad for business. Anyone who paid for a Porche and suddenly finds a Honda on their driveway will have no desire in buying future Porches. Heads need to roll on SG teams if this balance update pushes through.

2 Likes

I completely agree with you, if we summon a hero we want him as he was presented and not be nerfed!

With version 58, which will come with a fraudulent Big Balance Update, the heroes of the Opera Family will be released, which will be extremely OPā€™s. Now I understand why SG intends to change Gazela Guardian, because among the heroes of the new family, the heroine Odete will be released, who does the same thing as Gazela Guardian, however, being much more OP. This fallacious Big Balance Update talk of correcting OPā€™s heroes, is nothing more than a SG fraud, a commercial strategy to take more money from players, because in SGā€™s plans extremely appealing heroes are to come. Certainly, the intention is to make players spend more money on summoning portals where the 1% percentage of leaving the hero wants will make you spend a lot of money in the near future to see this hero nervous under another false pretext of Big Balance Update . I love the game, but this SG practice will shorten the end of Empires & Ouzzles!

1 Like

This topic has been closed due to the continued forum rule violations.

1 Like