Lets talk about powercreep

Telly completely inverted raiding.
Now I drop cups when attacking and gain some by sleeping.

6 Likes

I also don’t think Telluria should be nerfed… I think the damn thing should be deleted and forgotten… worst chapter in E&P history, by far… it’s just out of place… just like attacking tanks with sticks and stones…

1 Like

Tantamount to releasing a new Boss that kicks your butt…have to rework your teams and emblems and get new heroes to take down the new Boss… I.e. Malosi and Clarissa. I have Not changed my tank and still hold 2675-2700 cups nightly. I reworked my teams and now enjoy refilling until I get top 50 Telly defenses and raiding them.

SG is a business and you can’t expect them to stay in business without releasing new heroes that invigorate the masses and keep a steady return coming…if we had 24 HOTM that were just clones of Sartana with variations of AP and DEF this game would have folded and we’d be playing Gardenscapes…but that is a different topic.

Introducing stronger heroes (for everyone) just progresses the game. #progression

2 Likes

Boss behind paywall?

Business have their market. EP is marketed not as paying game.

SwampThing…

1 Like

Here’s a poll to see if the majority want to use their old HOTM as food

Ah now we get to heart of it…it’s not about power creep…you just want it to be free… that’s what Tetris is for.

Anyway…this is progression like any other game and without it the game wouldn’t exist.

I don’t like it…I miss forming different raid teams for different tanks…but I have adapted to keep it as fun as I can for me. But honestly, now that I’ve figured out my teams Telly is no harder for me than Alberto’s BK Defense was. But of all the things to complain about in this game…releasing newer stronger heroes is way down on totem pole.

2 Likes

This is an age old argument here. You don’t have to pay to play. But if you want to compete with the big dogs you have to pay. My alt account has never paid a dime and the 3* raiding is just as fun as main account.

2 Likes

Yes it is about powercreep.

It is undeniable. True progression is 3* to 4* to 5* to non-classic 5* to +20 emblem.

When you create a powercreep such that new hero is blantantly stronger compared to the previous one, it is not progression, it is money grab.

2 Likes

Ender, you are clearly in a vocal minority of maybe 1.

Everybody else notices that they are suddenly raiding tel + vel at an absurdly high and boring % rate out all of their raids.

A lot of people want diversity in their game play experience not repetition.

Power creep needs to be managed effectively to keep a game balanced and fun.

This isn’t a pay to win thing so much as a why is almost everybody using a nearly identical defense team thing and a - this is really dumb and boring thing. It was simply never this bad with Guin because she was an event 5* and nowhere near as widespread.

3 Likes

Come on now, guys, in a game of hundreds of heroes and a diverse range of abilities and classes and color combinations, after years of carefully crafted and balanced and re-balanced releases and updates, of course the intention of the designers was to have one hero stand head and shoulders above the others and completely dominate the game.

That’s just “normal.” That’s the way it’s supposed to be. Everyone saying otherwise is just crazy. :roll_eyes:

1 Like

there are definitely not hundreds of heroes in this game.

especially not hundreds of 5*.

Domtia is better against Titans

Bet it’s close to 200. Maybe not over, but close.

first of all- all 1 and 2 heroes are just fodder.

second, 3* are great for tournaments and challenge events but that’s about it.

so you’re really just tasked with counting how many 4 and 5 * heroes there are.

if there really were hundreds of 4 and 5* heroes, which there arent, but if there were, the sheer prominence of tel + vel would be even more absurd than it is.

1 Like

Off course

Isn’t that what they hope for ??? hero?

There are currently 111 5☆ and 7 5☆ costume, so you can say 118 different 5☆.

I think your math is wrong, you included Atomos by accident. You meant to say 110. :rofl:

2 Likes

Why? Just because no minions?

Her added defense against holy helps against the titans you should use her against. Her tile damage is actually higher than Seshat at base and tile damage is what matters most against titans. Minions do slow down attacks as well.

So despite status as food or not, you agree there are hundreds of heroes in the game :wink:

Agreed not 5-star (as counted above) - but you didn’t define that in your first statement.

/technically correct dot jpeg

1 Like