Let's mix up wars – Additional Rules (e.g. element or rarity restrictions, no healing, no buffs, no troops). Add your Thoughts & Ideas Here

Would be cool if there was a tournament where you are not able to see the defenses you will face off against.

I pretty much went through the current tourney with my all rounder team Joon/c.Rigard/Vanda/Kage/Malosi, except for one or two mono hits, so it’s kind of the same…

I use 3-2 with Krampus, Lepus, C.Magni,Sif and C. Joon always.

I’ve been talking in several groups where the theme is EP, I asked them what they think of me suggesting here on the forum that there is a new type of war where we can only use heroes of 4 * and also 3 *, as well as there are tournaments. And it was a theme that the majority agreed on as we would give more importance to heroes of 4 * and 3 * … The aim of this type of war is to start to evolve these same types of heroes, because I heard several opinions that a Proteus it’s better than Obakan and a Wilbur is one of the best heroes out there … In this debate I met a lot of people who say they have all the heroes of 4 * and 3 * full that exist in Empires … SG would not miss anything with that, and maybe I will start evolving my second Boril and Melendor or maybe heroes like Borjn, Agnes, Kvasir, Gunnar … We will appreciate more rare and epic heroes! Every opinion and idea is welcome !!!

3 Likes

Lots of other players agree. Check this thread

2 Likes

from the height of my 55 4* and 50 3* maxed, I agree!

1 Like

I think that’s a great idea! The more variety, the better!

2 Likes

lol I have 34 heroes of 4 * full and I play EP for 3 years

I have 42, 52 and 37 maxed (5*, 4*, 3*).

2 Likes

This is a great idea, we talk about it all the time

In addition to the war filed, I wish to add new war conditions or rules for the war aliance similar to the rules of tournament, i. e 3* and blood mode and so on.
I believe this idea will expand the war options, add more value to 3*&4* hero’s and open another dimension/experience for the war and it will be more challenging.

… And bring the lower level members, helped to do more points for feel useful on alliance.
If I was low level, I must found an alliance with my level, cause I can’t do nothing on Titan, nothing on wars, and is very difficult feel fine and grow up my stats and heroes.

I can handle four star wars, but not three stars exclusively. At the higher levels, to have to waste roster space for wars teams of three star heroes is not in anyone’s best interest.

Maybe, three of 3*, three of 4* or something equivalent, is very difficult find some alliance where grow up own Titan fight level when you must fight versus 8* Titan with low roster. Same on wars, some defences are up 4500 all the team when other some are 3500 or over there. Hight level alliances only can take hight level players.

Please bring out new war types or mix back in the old ones like field aid ect

Points are scored by the defense only in reverse. Whatever score is left for your defense after attack counts for your team. Attacking team gets a goose egg and your defense scores full points. Get one shot and your team scores zero points. Etc…

Edit. Unused flags at war end are added to the opponents score. X flags * highest point team on opposing defense.

You need to refine your suggestion. Otherwise the best strategy would be not to attack at alll…

5 Likes

I think we can all agree that war is the main competitive driver of this game, and I personally think it’s the most fun because it allows your alliance to work together to defeat the “enemy”!

I think it would be great to have a different kind of war, where maybe you have a map of some sort with important points to fight over. These points can be anything, like resources such as a gold mine for example, which can be defended or taken over. Each team could have 3 mines, with the goal of trying to take over your opponents mines while protecting your own, and whoever has the most control time (or gold collected or any measurable metric) wins.

The above is just an example, but it would be so much more fun if we could incorporate the normal raid experience into some larger, more strategic goal, instead of the way war is now with just having teams lined up on the field and picking one to raid. The possibilities are endless!

I can think of the ideal sort of mode (for me!) which would suit. Sounds similar to what you’re suggesting. To be found in a game which involves plasma and a er… singular point of travel from A to B…
(Actually be even better for War of Three Kingdoms seeing how it’s set up…)

While ideal I doubt SGG would ever bother. :sob:

1 Like

This almost sound as how War of the 3 Kingdoms should have been.

1 Like