Let's introduce ourselves!

Thanks for the update, glad he’s doing fine :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to Canada Vince! Sounds more like you work for a provincial government. LOL
Good to know that you still love the game. I just made my first purchase, which I never do, but here’s hoping I still love :heart: this game after 5 years.

3 Likes

Happy you introduced yourself Scott! I want an alliance with a leader that takes time with the newbies like me! Any suggestions?
Thanks the advice you’ve given so far! I’ve been feeding everything to my first team, but get killed on the war front quickly and can’t enter some tournaments , thought I should have a second.
Here’s my roster:

3 Likes

Sorry folks, I don’t know how to grab and reply to snippets of the conversation. How do you do that?

3 Likes

You need highlight the text from others posts what you want to quote, and click on the Quote menu item in the popup menu.

3 Likes

Thanks @BurnedMonkey !

If you’re starting out I suggest getting the VIP pass to help level your base. Start with the first goal of levelling the Training Camps to 20 so you can start to produce heroes of 3* rarity and up.

As you get the epic hero tokens, save them for when there’s a seasonal event like the current Springvale to get a chance at those event specific heroes.

The challenge coins that you get should also be saved for when the challenge festivals come around as those portals don’t have any of the classic heroes and it’s good for someone new starting out.

2 Likes

@BurnedMonkey

A tip about Training Camps - you do not need to research every tier ! :astonished:
You can build the next tier immediately after one build finishes.

I skipped researching 14-18 on my 3rd and 4th Training camps.

2 Likes

@BurnedMonkey

Here also is a thread collecting some threads that give great advice for new players :slight_smile: hope you find them helpful

1 Like

@sleepyhead thanks for the tag.

This is the first time I am seeing this topic.

My name is Avril. I am from the Southest part of the world, called South Africa.

This game has been part of my daily life for a long long long time.

In my free time I like to… kidding got 2 little ones a wife and E&p there is no free time…

Cheers

8 Likes

Glad to have you here @Avrilfra ! And LOL re not having free time… yeah… having a family and playing E&P both take time :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Next txt Send him my love :green_heart:

3 Likes

Will do Dudeious!

20 characters

2 Likes

mine too if you please, @Scotp :slight_smile: would appreciate it a lot!

also, I just noticed this - it’s my first too! It took a while to get used to the idea that some other games are just as bad, or worse, re monetizing everything :stuck_out_tongue:

I do think modest spending (like, VIP a month or the occasional good deal) is worth it in E&P. just a bit of a nudge to enjoy the game more… :slight_smile:

Talk to me about that Horus class titan…

Do you know why i have an image of a disc under my name all of a sudden? Where do these emojis come from? Is it SGs way of calling me a dischead?! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I would be more worried that they are calling you floppy

6 Likes

Based on recent war efforts, that may be an appropriate title…

2 Likes

one of the mods has bestowed it upon you, but only they will really know if you are meant to be floppy or not… :stuck_out_tongue:

have a look at this thread

3 Likes

As @sleepyhead said, the mods award it for special contributions in the forum or for the game. The emojis always have a reference to this. Where have you posted lately?

3 Likes

I discussed the Amiga 500 with someone here… must be a reference to that :sweat_smile:

3 Likes