Let's introduce ourselves!

Yes. In a game. Players can try to transformer skins. Converts regular hero into a transformer hero, with skin on. Not sure whether specials change. Etc. will need to check with her. She secured a cool skin: think it’s Optimus prime. Lol

Glad to be here.

2 Likes

sweet! sounds like a fun event - and very tech heavy! :slight_smile:

1 Like

would you all like to join the introduction fest too? tagging some more folks active in Community Content :slight_smile:

@OGdirty1Kanobi @StrongBeaver999 @Sam-I-Am @maryij @ArktikaTF @Math-Teacher @NotVixx @ProfessorPenguin @Pandita

also, everyone: @littleKAF made an intro way way back!

7 Likes

Hi and tnx for tagging me into this :hugs:
I’m Maria from Romania, workaholic (1 full time job, 1 half-time job, plus some colaborations :joy:), project manager/assesor/public procurement expert, night owl, shy sometimes, sometimes cocky (defininetly some bipolar thing going on there, but here if it doesn’t hurt physically, that problem doesn’t exists :rofl:), the part of time i’m left from the day i spend it divided between my niece and nephew, this game, tv-series or horror movies, and whatever is left of it i try helping small e&p communities throught facebook, discord and line with the informations i gather from here (the best info resource ever, once you get the hang of it)

9 Likes

Sorry it took me so long to reply, was deciding how much to divulge :thinking:
Well hello to all! :kissing_heart: My in game name is L33tVortex12596 and I cheer for the Dragon Cohort TMA alliance. I live in Key West the Southernmost City in the United States it’s a 4x7 mile island with at least 3 bars on every block, and I’m in the liquor business :wink:… if you can imagine it, the local people here dance to their own beat…its quite refreshing…nobody judges …they just smile and nod. I’m married 18yrs, very happy and still enamored with him… :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I started playing in October 2019 when I had some medical issues but didn’t get really into the game until I pulled Alice from the Wonderland portal followed closely by QoH in April 2020 :heart_eyes:. I was told to “get my ducks in a row” but instead here I am, still going strong with all you beautiful people in the game/forum.
Just so you don’t have a mind to feel bad, the medical equipment sits in a corner available “just in case” but remains unused. :innocent:
I try to have a “Happy to be on this side of the grass” outlook most days and appreciate the game for keeping me entertained for so long.
I miss some of the people of the forum when they move on but I’m also very excited to meet the new people as they join in …
Well thats probably more information than anyone actually wanted so here is where I’ll stop … for now
I believe people have the potential for greatness!

11 Likes

Hello Ladies and Gents :slight_smile:

My nickname is EmskiEm, form Poland, lvl 63, playing for nearly 2 years now.

Decided to join forum to speak loudly about all the negative changes we are experiencing right now and to join forces with every E&P player who feels the same way.

Wish you all the best and may the tiles be with you. Always.

:smiley:

11 Likes

adding a few more, would you like to join in? :slight_smile: @CL_Fire @XiaoYan @Didnt-Get-A-Massage @tyhrex @Ruskin505 @ferg

hey everyone, we have a @zephyr1 sighting! the great retired mod! :slight_smile:

Super happy you are joining in @maryij ! And I feel you back home in the Philippines, it’s similar - people tend to just go “ah you’re just sad/being picky/ need a nap”… it is improving at least as people learn more…

thank you for being so helpful :slight_smile:

it was well worth the wait @L33tVortex12596 :slight_smile:

this is great!!! super glad to hear… and I appreciated every bit of information you decided to share :slight_smile:

a hearty welcome @EmskiEm , so glad to have you! and thank you for speaking up, I personally think it’s very important to do so… some people say SG/Zynga will not listen anyway, but still, I believe it’s important to speak up appropriately and respectfully. Better than just rolling over and accepting everything. welcome again :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Thanks for the tags @BlackZed @sleepyhead.

Like many of you, I downloaded the game when it was still Season 1. Played for a bit, saw the gacha greed and how this game sucked royally compared to some of the other gacha games and I said hell no, and deleted it.

A few years later, one fine day, while minding my own business, contemplating what people contemplate when they are in the bathroom, the ad popped up again. As I was getting tired of another gacha greed, I was like sure, let’s visit an old frenemy. That was sometime in 2019-2020 - my recollection of that timeline is as clear as the sightings of Bigfoot, or the Loch Ness monster.

Anyhoo, I slowly climbed the ladder; learnt the basics of the game - like color stacking; found the forum but first I found reddit. One fine day, I posted a screenshot in reddit and someone almost had an heart attack seeing my Sharan and Layla had 20 emblems. Did I tell you I was F2P for a long time? Oh, and I still don’t have all S1 heroes - I think I got most 3s and 4s :thinking:.

While trying to improve my roster, without spending much, I was scouring the forum and happen to come across the ubiquitous Aethers and Mats Offers thread, started by @SamMe (yeah, I too can’t get a Franz) and now maintained by @BlackZed. Both of them were posting screenshots dollars but not the same, and none of them were US dollars! I knew something needed to be done about this travesty, so I started my own thread (not linking it here as that is left as an exercise for the reader).

I tried taking a crack at this offer breakdown thing but was failing my grades miserably. @BlackZed tried to coach me patiently and that’s when I noticed @Zartanis’s calendar had those gem breakdowns which I swear I never saw before, even though I checked the calendar at least a million times. His work has so many layers, like a Scorsese/Nolan/Wachowskis movies - a true master at work.

Along the way things happened. I moved to Crew Rogues - thanks to @Math-Teacher, @ Kloster and the ever awesome leader of Rogues @Bzzinator. I met @Sir_Crapsalot who showed me the ways of the water - or rather, how marketing works and how SGG prices their offers. He likes to keep a low profile, so I don’t tag him much but it wasn’t until I collaborated with him that I was able to do my own breakdowns. We still don’t agree on the pricing of the newer mats and I respect his business acumen too much to go rogue (no pun intended lol).

Are you still with me? Great, coz this is the last episode of current season, I promise. I met mates during a war weekend - it was kinda funny rogues got matched with mates. Being in the same family, we started a war channel and that’s when I met @Skellet53, the fearless, laser wielding boss of mates and the 2 stooges - @NicoX and @Nirvana29. The first thing I noticed was how little they chat and it was then that I knew that I might have met the masters and I think the forum has witnessed their powers firsthand.

So here I am, still learning things about the game, meeting cool people along the way, navigating the forum when bored and trying to save folks some hard earned cash or get the most value out of it.

Last but not the least, I’d like to tag more awesome players but I’m sure I’m at or over the max 10 tags quota (hey mods, can we increase that a bit?) so I’ll do a follow up after this (it won’t be this long or boring, I promise).

17 Likes

happy to have you @mrchief ! and I can imagine you getting ready, with a determined face, to fight your frenemy…

oh yes, they are like waves. they come, blow things up, then disappear for a few days :stuck_out_tongue:

it has been a treat to read, I like how you narrate! What a fun story you have!

6 Likes

Here’s the follow up post, tagging more cool peeps whom I couldn’t tag earlier - short and concise, as advertised!

@Kloster, @lfleurie, @Sleekysaurus_Rex, @Coors580, @GDIBass, @Cheds, @Camaro15

and more to come!

6 Likes

Thanks for the tag.

2 Trillion aka Pocket Watcher/Ultra Maganus. Retired U.S. Military. Southern California born and raised. Right now I live in Jacksonville, Florida. I own a junk removal business. I also make beats. Rap/r&b instrumentals.

4 Likes

Thanks for the tags @Vidya128 @sleepyhead.

Hello to everyone who reads and writes something here. Sorry it took me so long to reply. I couldn’t figure out how much and what to tell. :thinking:
Well, a little bit of everything! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:
My game nickname is Dxter, and I represent the “Vikings from Latvia” alliance and we are the TOP 3 alliance in Latvia. :man_shrugging:
In real life I live in Sigulda, Latvia’s Switzerland. Sigulda is located on the banks of the river Gauja and 53 kilometers from Riga, the capital of Latvia.
I am 35 years old man and my name is Jānis junior no.5.
I am married and have a child who commands everyone around the house. :blush: The TV set is privatized, so I don’t watch Dexter’s Laboratory anymore, but I watch Magical Vinx. :blush:
I started playing Puzzles in June 2018, around the summer solstice and the Latvian national holiday, St. John’s Day. My wife started playing this game a few months before me and
that’s why I probably started too.
Every day I work as a Dad, a husband to my wife and at work as a Designer and program CNC machines where we produce bent-glued wooden furniture. If you are interested, you can look at www.dizozols.lvwww.Dizozols.lv to better understand what we do.
No matter how strange it sounds, I am not related to wood by profession, but I am a Physiotherapist and a Computer Technician. And when I was studying to be a computer technician, my nickname in my studies was Dexter and this is the place where this nickname Dxter came from. :nerd_face: :joy:

In my spare time, when I’m not playing puzzles or working, I like to sing in a choir and play the saxophone or go fishing in the wild. Now I can’t wait for the fishing season to start again, because right now it’s cold in Latvia and the fish I like to catch are not active.
Ok ok I just don’t want to freeze my fingers and bottom near the water. :blush: :crazy_face:
Thanks to the game, I have made a couple of friends and good fishing companions and we go fishing together every season. Thank you for that! :wink:
All these years that I played, I read the Puzzle forum quite regularly, but I had not registered. Why? I do not know. :blush: And in addition to this, I learned a lot from Anchor. You already know him. :man_shrugging:

Okay, maybe everything is already too much and not many people will want to read this sheet. :partying_face: :partying_face:

I am a simple guy from the countryside of Latvia who likes music and I am a workaholic. In my free time I play puzzles, play music and go fishing. :man_shrugging: :wink:
With nice wishes,
Have a nice day to all of you who made it this far!
Dxter (Jānis or in English John) :love_you_gesture: :v: :wave:

11 Likes

Thanks for the tag @sleepyhead, I suppose I can play along a bit.

I am a 39 year old male currently residing in WI. Married to Mrs. Muchacho for 15 years. No kids, but we have dogs and volunteer a lot at a shelter nearby and occasionally foster dogs too. @Sorvina and @Andrewbook one of our dogs is a certified therapy dog. The other is an insane bulldog that needs therapy and farts so much I am shocked he isn’t registered as a chemical weapon. :laughing:

Started playing E&P a long time ago. I didn’t pay attention, but think it was after the very first Sand Empire but before the first Christmas event. Been FTP the entire time. Not sure if I am patient or just too stubborn and stupid to know when to quit, but I am still here. Didn’t visit the forums until like 2 years in or so, so there were plenty of earlier mistakes made.

I was playing a different game and tried this after an interactive ad. If I had to start over today I wouldn’t :laughing:. I am fine for now though and enjoy my alliance a lot. I have been spending less time on the forums lately. I guess just not much add, my heroes are pretty dated for the most part.

Good luck out there!

:beers:

15 Likes

Ha! This is hilarious! I love that your non-chemical weapon dog does therapy work though. Therapy dogs do such amazing work.

6 Likes

Thanks for tagging me @mrchief

Grew up in Florida in a family that played games on a daily basis. Gin rummy, canasta, pinochle and bridge were being played constantly.

First console based game was pong. Then atari and then came the first computer (an apple ii+). Lode Runner if anyone remembers that remains an absolute favorite. Later came kings quest and bards tale and stuff like that.

Studied philosophy as it was the only thing that really held my attention. Was working on my PhD when I met an exchange student from the Netherlands. Packed up 3 months later and moved to Amsterdam. Got hired by a large telco to program switches and have worked in various roles in that industry ever since.

Also, still married to that Dutch girl and we have 3 boys, one of which downloaded E&P in early 2018. Started playing his account and quickly downloaded my own. Was vip only until finishing my buildings and since then around a 100 euro a month.

Joined crew-rogues beginning of 2022 after a 6 month holiday in my own alliance and must say I have enjoyed the crew family immensely. I also get daily joy from following the forum.

In terms of hobbies, I still play lots of games…this one, fallout, skyrim, any form of poker and more. Also read lots of philosophy and math and when I have time go to austria or france to ski.

Am planning to play ep until the lights go out (mine or theirs, whichever comes first).

7 Likes

@Axiom4 @ProfLoki @voidstrike @BobTheSnark @Pr0spero @RcoDio do you all wanna join in here?

yaass way to spread the word !!

that is so cool @Didnt-Get-A-Massage ! I bet you make some sick beats!

random, but one of my favorite work colleagues is from Latvia too @Dxter :slight_smile:

that tends to happen with children :stuck_out_tongue:

I read it all and it’s really cool! you have varied interests :slight_smile:

it’s like your dogs are on opposite ends of the "we have our act together* spectrum, @Muchacho :slight_smile:

Amsterdam tends to do that to you eh @lfleurie ! (hi, fellow foreigner transplanted to Amsterdam here!)

5 Likes

No doubt about that. And it was an absolutely amazing place in the late 90s. Too many tourists for my taste these days. But once you get settled in the Netherlands I think it’s real hard to ever leave.

1 Like

COVID was kinda heaven eh? That is, I could never imagine Amsterdam so quiet, and actually walk through the Wallen (Red Light District) and enjoy the architecture…

5 Likes

Save me from reading 578 messages in a thread… whats the aim here? Introductions? Idle chatter? More detail on the quality sexy times? Making fun of all things SG?

Happy to do any and all, just want to make sure my comments are not dragged to some other thread by the merge police :sweat_smile:

3 Likes

no no everything is fine here! we are talking about how beautiful the weather is outside and how much hair is on everyone’s head. :man_shrugging: :joy: :crazy_face:

6 Likes