Let's introduce ourselves!

Ciao all,
I’m Artifix, co-leader, Lord and Herald of “Guardia Reale Arena” in Italy.
I’m 45 yo and a software developer, I’ve been playing for almost a year.

2 Likes

A warm welcome to all our new forum members! :slight_smile:

5 Likes

My we see ur roster? Did u get guin? She worth it as your home price

@Petri I got a warning in my inbox… says code of conduct… why don’t you guys actually read the “reported comments”…? Some people are getting warnings for nothing… some of the nicest people are getting reported. I’ve never broken any rules, I don’t swear or recruit… I’m helpful and courteous… I took offense to that report…

hey everyone, im James from the U.S.A. aka Dr. strange of The Untouchablez alliance. here with a few friends from IOWA. happy gaming to all

2 Likes

Hi @Rob27, and welcome to the forum. This thread is really just for people to introduce themselves to the community and say “hi.” It’s not the right place to raise complaints or issues.

I’d encourage you to take some time and familiarize yourself with the different forum sections and the kinds of topics that get posted in them.

You may also find it helpful to read through the Forum Rules and Community Guidelines:

2 Likes

It has been brought to my attention that I’ve never actually introduced myself here. So…

Hi everybody, I’m Martin, and I’m an E&P-oholic. I hail from the desert vastness located at GMT-7, or as we like to say for Wednesday wars, the land of “holy crap, why am I not allowed to sleep any more?”

7 Likes

I’m on Vancouver Island, BC, Canada’s west coast … more properly called the “wet coast”.

Wed wars start at 2:15 am here but luckily I’m retired and sleep in cat naps, so I’m usually awake fighting with our European team mates.

3 Likes

hello, nice to meet you guys

2 Likes

Hi there, I use the nickname Aura4 inside the game. I am a 35-year-old male from Vienna, Austria, Europe. Playing since November 2018.

2 Likes

Hey twenty something.

Welcome all to the forum family. Remember to invite your friends to come and play as well!!!

2 Likes

Hi. I’m Koman_Khan from Bogotá (Colombia). I’ve been playing since november and I’ve liked the game a lot.
I want to start a new topic in Foreign Language section but I can’t find any “new topic” button. Am I doing anything wrong? Thanks.
Forget it: i already earned a new badge… :lol:

4 Likes

I’m new to this game. Wanted to say hi. Didn’t know where to put this, so i put this here.

5 Likes

Hi, enjoy game and be happy :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum and the game! We’ve got a pretty vibrant community here, and it thrives on new people coming, learning and sharing. We’re really glad to have you with us.

5 Likes

Hi folks, I’m me, myself and I :wink:

I’m a male nurse from northern Germany working in a retirement home, was born in the early seventies and have long, brown hair.

I’m an unholy hippieish goth punk and like almost all my tattoos.

I’m a sensible pet loving meateater and my polite political incorrectness with a very dark sense of humor gets me in trouble sometimes, but that’s quite okay.

My real name is Andreas, but you can call me Grampa Andy :wink:

8 Likes

So you like rainbows…but only black ones?

3 Likes

2 Likes

Hello everyone, I’m Nathanael, in game as EzerHorden. Chronological label of 45, but internal compartments run anywhere from too many yesterdays ago, out into so many parallel iterations of time as self, that it often feels impossible to say which one is the correct version to send forth as “the” representative. A constant outlier since coming into this world, born an idealistic artist who has made science a main outlet for that creative intuition, as a researcher currently navigating that lifestyle in San Diego, CA. Lets just say the road to this destination has been um “Abby Something”…”Abby What” you might ask? To which “Abby Normal” I would have to reply. I last consistently played an RPG, known as The Bard’s Tale, a few decades ago. So I stumbled upon E&P and it caught my eye. Other than that, even though I just saw I actually downloaded the E&P app nearly 8 months ago (!?!); I have only been actually playing on the relative fringes of the game for around a few months, “rather blindly, hopping on one leg, with both hands tied behind my back.” There is a reason that the term “Absent Minded Professor” exists and is applied to those engaging in the dimension of existence where research is a not really a job, but a oft-myopic internal OCD lifestyle as a byproduct of science as art. I mean I just finally came out from under my rock, and as of a couple days ago, discovered and became an official member of the fantastic community that is through the doorway of this E&P forum. I had seen information on things like Alliances, Wars and Titans, but due to blind ignorance from out beyond the fringes, I just assumed I was no where near that level needed to even look into that. So I have just been plotting along not spending much, only VIP pass and in some single draws, with finally my first 10 draw day before yesterday😣. I did get a 5-4s (Wu Kong, 3 Li Xiu?, and Scarlett) and 2-5s (Ranvir and Hel) in that first draw. So seemed decent. Overall, have a couple handfuls of 4s (some like Boldtusk and Caedmon maxed) and a handful of 5s (mostly only ascension 2+ like Sumitomo and Hel), with rest only 3*s (10+ or so maxed out or almost there). So guess pretty much in the noob stage, as just found the cache of information that is the forum, to start with the now bordering obsessively unavoidable process of metamorphosis; which includes things such as finally joining a freaking alliance!?! So I guess better late than never! Sorry for the long winded-ness for anyone who reads through this and feels they can’t get that time back. And hello to everyone, whether listening or not. I look forward to trying to be a semi-productive, upstanding member of this seemingly awesomely eccentrically eclectic community!!..much appreciation for your attention, Nathanael (or EzerHorden, or noob, or whatever?):smirk:

5 Likes