Let's introduce ourselves!

Hey, my name is Amr Olwan I am 33 years old and I am from Alexandria - Egypt , I work in Faculty of Education library’s in Damanhour University - Damanhour state - Egypt And I wish you all happy new year 2018 Players :heart_eyes: and Staff :heart_eyes:
Specially my friendly mod @Rook :heart:

6 Likes

I want to tell you that you did an awesome job on the holiday scenes

4 Likes

Can somebody tell me how to post a topic? I want to open one on resource boosting for gems :gem:

1 Like

There is a time limit. If a new player posts before this limit, the moderators are tagged to determine if the post can be permitted early.

Now back to topic: WELCOME NEW PLAYERS! :grin:

3 Likes

Hi, my name is Anja, and I am from Germany. (So please do not mind if I do not know the correct game terminology in English. I play in German)

I love this game!
A lovely online game with an ingame chat is exactly what I was looking for, ever since I left Castle Age four years ago. And now I have found it. Great!

Been playing since August, and have now arrived at 3700+ team strength and 2300+ cups. Nice!

Oh … about the cups … I am not really interested in pvp. My first priority is having good heroes for the titan and doing nice titan damage for my lovely alliance.

By the way, I am 57 years old :slight_smile: You are never too old to enjoy an escape from the drudgery of daily life :wink:

I have come to the forum to learn more about the game, especially upcoming events and news.

Happy gaming, dears!

13 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Brotherhoods[GER]

Sure would be nice to get a pop deal for alliance flasks today lol

1 Like

Seems that the powers that be heard your pleas :wink:
I got one today :smile:

Hello I’m Damian 24 years old. My player name is MoralityMadness. Im enjoy long walks on the beach, candl… oh wrong website. :joy: I actually enjoy helping other players out and learning more about the game. I am usually in AR or Peer support helping people.

7 Likes

Hi hi, just wanna say that this game is addictive. :grinning: what do you say?

4 Likes

Hiya! I’m Damaris, a 40+ US transplant living in the UK. I haven’t played a game like this in years (the match-3 aspect drew me in) and it has quickly become more addicting than I expected it to after 2.5 months…:laughing: This forum has been really great for picking up tips that have long been forgotten.

5 Likes

Welcome AnjaValkyre, 67 years here, and also love the game. Hope to meet you in the game. Good Luck!
Azure

5 Likes

Hello everyone. I’m Heart of Wolf from Bahahahaha’s Black Sheep .I’ve been in a few different alliance’s but I have found my home. I have made friend’s from all corners of the world. I’m married and I am 50 years old been playing games since pong lol.all I really care about is having fun that’s what it’s all about.

5 Likes

Thank you very much, dear! Nice to see that I am not the only mature lady here! :kissing_heart:

I wish you a great time in the game!

Hello HeartofWolf. This is ZivaDavidisAwesome speaking to you. Nice to See you.:grinning:

Nice to see you to dear

Hello everyone,

I’ve been playing since August and finally decided to make an account after lurking on the forums for a few months. I’m a Ph.D. student hoping to defend in a few months, so E&P is a nice way to blow off some steam while writing.

3 Likes

Welcome to the Forum! Look around and join some conversations! :wink:

Hello you all, been playing this for a few weeks I am loving it super addictive!! My name on the game is DreasClan!! I’m doing pretty good I think, I am in a great alliance!!

4 Likes

I am playing here for 5-6 weeks and slowly leveling my team. I am 38 yo from Istanbul and exporter in a private company which deal in commercial vehicles. all best and enjoy the game

3 Likes