Let's improve our Quality of life!

If you can elaborate on this I will add it to the list. But to give SG some well argumented ideas, I’m gonna need to know how you would like to see this happen. I’m planning on updating the list with all your suggestions at the end of the weekend.

2 Likes

This often annoys me. I usually want to look at the numbers after i’m done attacking.

And if we’re talking about quality of life, wave counter is another popular suggestion.

4 Likes

This is the main thread for the idea.

As an aside, I have noticed a big disparity in the duration of the specials for heroes. I have fired Horghall, Marjana, Joon, Gragorion in that order on a move and the specials have finished Gregorion, Marjana, Joon, Horghall in order. Greg’s is by far the fastest I’ve seen in the game for a 5*, easily more than a second faster than Horghall’s.

2 Likes

Luckily animations are superficial. Just by clicking the hero to use the skill, the game adjusts damages and effects before it even displayed. Often noticeable when trying selecting tiles after an animated skill on the final blow.

2 Likes

True, but it is annoying when you have a gem move planned and then mis-swipe when it’s hidden behind the animation.

3 Likes

Allow players to level troop with more than 10 at a time. I understand this is a thing for heroes because there’s some RNG to it regarding leveling special skill, but troops only give flat XP and I honestly don’t see a reason why we wouldn’t be able to level them by the 20 or 30 as long as the food cap allows it. This would probably change some things in the food calc, but I still think it would make things a lot easier.

Furthermore I think this should also apply to ascending heroes once they reached 8/8 special. We all know that feeding 10 1* to a 5* does not even increase a level (when the hero is level 50+ at final ascension).

2 Likes

How about a warning message when about to raid without an active raid chest? And the option to turn off this notification if you dont care about it. Would personally save me from many “doh!” Moments

3 Likes

Oh, yeah! It happened to me to be 30 minutes away from activating the raid chest and to discover it only after I’ve done the 6 raids. It’s frustrating…

I’m gonna try to pump back some life into this topic. Especially with the decrease in loot tickets, I think a QoL update is very much needed or me and a lot of other players will lose our minds having to manually autofarm after every level…

5 Likes
  1. Have an option to turn off all those pop up offers at login; the people who are likely to buy them won’t be turning them off anyway! And there’ll still be all those small icons on the side of the game!

Those pop ups really make my phone lag, especially the old phone I use for my alt! Ugh.

1. When you click on “replay” a stage, but for whatever reason decide not to replay it (not enough WE or whatever), and you click the X, you should be returned back to the map screen, instead of having to navigate back to the finished loot screen then click again and again and again… soo many wasted extra clicks for no reason.

i don’t think auto-autofarm will ever be implemented because that would make one of the ways they make money (loot tickets) pointless. No way they’re gonna do that; or else they wouldn’t have reduced loot ticket drop.

1 Like

A buy all option for offers which come in multiples e.g. the 99p 200 gem offers that comes during events, the small gems/ emblem package that comes up occasionally

3 Likes

You’re forgetting that not every level can easily be auto farmed, think S2 hard… I already manually farm my S1 levels, but I keep my loot tickets for AR S2 hardmode.

Auto-autofarming would be used for the S1 levels, by me and I think a lot of others too.

I’d want one too. I just don’t think SG is nice enough to implement it. I’m happy to be proven wrong though. SG ya hear! Prove me wrong if you can! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I think they are nice enough but havent done it yet. I just wish we would get an explanation why we haven’t gotten a decent QoL update yet. The game is out for almost 3 years and a lot of the mechanics could be reevaluated.

1 Like

Added to the list:

Seperate tab somewhere to store trainer heroes. Nobody uses them as actual heroes, so why not take away the ability to do so and just have them be the experience boost they are. They’re only taking up much needed space in our roster caps!

7 Likes

Revenge raids

If someone is online and i have to “reroll”, it would be convenient if it just rerolled to the next revenge in my watchtower

Same thing if i lose a revenge; take me back to my tower screen or the next revenge instead of the raid screen

Also when i leave the raid screen and reenter the raid screen, it would be nice if my team selection started on the last team i had pulled up instead of the last team i used(when rush raiding before work or whenever, it has cost me some matches thinkin i was taking the team i just setup but instead I’m taking the last team i used)

4 Likes

+1 some really good ideas here!

1 Like

Collect all for farms and mines as well

No reason to have to individually click all of them unless we want to

Whatever we can’t hold can be left in the farm/mine until next collection

6 Likes

+1 all day

20 plus ones

1 Like

Also when farming

Start us with no items chosen instead of autofilling it

I’ve mistapped before and used items i shouldn’t have

I would much rather have to pick items I want to take, then be forced to unpick ones i dont

Same goes for quests

2 Likes