Let's improve our Quality of life!

These are all options already available through Google play store settings and Google account and since Google controls the payment process part of the games within it, most of them at a least, SG I don’t think wouldn’t be able to amend or change those options unless they have a setting within their own google play store settings that offer different options for app users.

As for Apple I don’t deal with Apple products but I would at a guess say they might have the same type of deal as with Google Play Store.

On that note also, should have how much points they are worth. Will save me clicking through each person at the start of the war to see who the juicy targets are!

1 Like

Beta opened with a plethora of new heroes to be tested and for the love of everything I hold dear in this game: please SG, take note of this thread and let us know if you would even consider some sort of big QoL update! @Petri @mhalttu

2 Likes

Me and my girlfriend played this game for a while (already have multiple 5* heroes; 44 lvl+). We are no experts of this game itself, but we both had the same feeling about some things in the game that could be adjusted and make the game feel much better. From the perspective on semi-newcomers, I’d like to ask to add 2 points, with strong emphasis on first one.

1. Animations in the game feel slow. Maybe on very first few days its ok, but later on, when you play for few months - it’s horrible. You make a move and watch things happening sometimes for over 20s. It’s like watching an advertisement. It’s also annoying when attacking titan (fast and good decision making while attacking titan should be considered “player skill”; currently animations are so slow all players will do the best move very likely without delay).

TLDR;
Slow animation = bad UX design.

Proposed solution
Speed up movement itself by approx 10-25% and animations of hero ultimates by 25-75%.

1. Attack against a player can take too long (usually enemies have 2-3 healers in defense and attacking them is too time consuming.

Proposed solution
Choose one or more:

1. Speed up “tie break” to activate 2-3 turns earlier (TOP SOLUTION).
  2. Nerf healers heal by approx 10%-15%. To keep the balance maybe compensate them with higher stats or additional buffs.
  3. Decrease general heroes HP/defense amount by approx 2-5%.

Came here to say this as well. It sure would be nice to have at least a few preset teams to choose from when the events roll around. Even if it was just like three teams and we still had to change them for each event, it would still beat having to swap out heroes and rearrange troops for each separate stage.

1 Like

Agreed and would prefer to be able to just click the screen to skip the animation like u can in some games to skip cutscenes

Or have an option to disable the animations completely

Speeding them works too though

Nerfing heals to end a match quicker I’m not really a fan of though

Adding this one here instead of to the list: change in game name from the hero ‘Derric’ to ‘Petri’.

Come on SG, it’s time… no one calls him Derric anyway

3 Likes

Lol @DerricSYG might be upset

2 Likes

A post was merged into an existing topic: [Master] Trading Between Players - Please add your comments & ideas here!

Is there a possibility of creating scroll up/down arrows or go to bottom /return to Top arrows.
Scrolling up and down constantly to feed Would be made easier with the inclusion of one or the other of these.

1 Like

Don’t know if there is topic. But way not to make repeat button for farming work like slot machine repetitive until you drain WE?

When your out off Lott tickets, manually repeating stage over and over is just plain boring. Every time it finishes you manually need to start again.
This is really a joke to make and deeply appreciated by players SGG. @Petri @KiraSG

1 Like

They won’t do anything that would lower the purchs of lootix.

6 Likes

This, they want you to get annoyed so you buy those tickets

2 Likes

Well, Small Giants is not a charity company. They were built with profits in mind. Most company do. Try creating a mobile game that is purely free to play, develop and improve it to last at least 3 years and grant all requests made by the players and address all complaints. This struck gold in Empires and Puzzles and they wont let go on the goose that lays the golden eggs.

2 Likes

It’s not going to happen. SG wants you to spend

2 Likes

Yeah im using 35 flasks on atlantis the hard way haha just auto farm it and have to playing play hard mode still manually.

1 Like

Loot tickets can be hoarded, but the bulk of it is being sold once in a while. If you have money, go buy it if you want. If you don’t have the money, well… there’s the grind. And I am just happy and satisfied there is an autoplay option. Otherwise, it will be hell to redo the maps. Now that is hardcore grinding.

3 Likes

I’ve heard there are third party apps that can-

img-9007_orig

:hushed:

Um… I mean… what I meant to say was… um… you should maybe… buy more loot tickets? :grimacing:

9 Likes

@TGW I snorted while I chortled at your gif, ty for that.

1 Like