Lets do it together...!

let’s boycott this game together … you do not buy it for a week … !!! these are offers !!!1eef95c29ce993e22dfb0d33d58ccec23ca3c080_2_281x500 1994405ee50d35978e5d7c405d3881b2624744e3_2_360x499

2 Likes

The Gigantic Discount offer was discontinued a long time ago (June 2017), and the developers admitted it was a mistake:

4 Likes

Good point and good consideration too.

For those of us who get some offers, why are the offers usually target towards weekends (Thurs, Fri, Sat, Sun) when all the weekly budgets had been deemed closed.? :smiley:. And also made to last for just 24hrs when you are about just considering whether to review the budget or not, puff it’s gone. Does that make good marketing strategy?
I suppose Sun, Mon Tue would have been ideal. And should be made to last atleast 36hrs

1 Like

Even i …i want to enjoy from this mistake…!!!u give to a preferencial players “machine gun”…and for all the rest “wooden sword”…and after u want a equal and fair play match…!!!

1 Like

In a way, wooden sword is great, without it I don’t get to speed level my heroes, give me tons of wooden sword and backpacks…and I will become professional lol.

As mentioned, such mistake can no longer occur.

In the US, Fridays have historically been pay-days, helping to fund week-end binges of drinking. Or E&P play. :wink:

4 Likes

I do understand, but other part of the world get paid monthly, so you got to manage your budget on weekly basis, starting from Mondays

I can leave my F2P for gigantic discount, detriment it will never comeback :man_shrugging:

1 Like

Not sure some hardcore f2p will budge on any Gigantic discount though.

I don’t usually even read the offers :smiley: although sometimes I read it for fun. Like now there’s an offer for 11000 gems and some other minor stuff (a few tokens and 3* ascension mats) for the price of good quality comfortable hiking boots in real life. Hell, you could even buy two pairs of comfortable every day shoes! Buy good quality shoes for healthy body or 11k gems
for 40 Hawkmoons :thinking:

3 Likes

I often feel the drinking would be more productive.

2 Likes

I’m desperate for a tome for Frieda and I could have easily bought the big offer today ($139.99 Canadian).

I chose not to because 1) there is a tome in the next Fairholme Pass (next month?) and 2) I just know it wouldn’t add to the enjoyment of my game. For me, I’d start to feel like I’m literally buying my way to the end of my game.

After 18 months of being a free-to-play and now a ctp, I’ve learned a lot of patience waiting for those items.

I also don’t want to give up that little thrill of possibly getting it somewhere along the way before the quest.

I’m fine with players being free to play or spending every dime they earn - it’s their business.

3 Likes

I actually feel like buying a lottery ticket is a better way to spend money than buying a E&P offers, which is essentially buying a lottery ticket.

2 Likes

I buy when I want to and don’t when I don’t (just like going to the movies, which usually cost me more). :grin:

I’d love a gigantor offer for a few bucks, but if it comes at the wrong time, I’d still not be able to get it.

Hope someone else gets it if they want it. :slight_smile:

1 Like