Let’s make SGG more money

Only one thing – needing a few more pulls to reach the pity counter could tempt me to buy a few gems. Otherwise, there is nothing that would tempt me to spend more than the little I do now.

6 Likes

Be able to choose a specific hero from a portal (to include ToL and event portals) and implement a pity counter towards that specific hero. Counter is only active while that portal is active.

5 Likes

I propose:

Make 6* heroes
Make 5* troops
Make 5* ascensions mats

I support! For about 3 years I have always had a problem with the tome of tactics and I only get it from events. And here 5 * that are waiting for her - all on 3/70.

2 Likes

Single feature? That’s a tough one. I have quite a few suggestions. SG hates all of them. Half the forum also hate most of them.

But here goes. I haz picked one out of several that might actually make sense to some people here.

Completely ridiculous idea.

So-called “Epic” Hero Tokens should only summon epic and above heroes. No rares.

It’s a small change, and likely won’t make a huge impact overall (to either overall player satisfaction or to SG’s total profit margin). But it would be a good start.

17 Likes

There is a thread for a pity counter here:

There is a thread asking for more ascension materials here:

There is a thread for 6* heroes here:

Here’s a link for 5* troops:

Honestly, I see most these ideas in the forum and if you have a new idea, the place to post it should be the Ideas & Feature Requests category. That’s also the place to support ideas.

I’m tempted to close this thread asa duplicate. Can someone give me a reason to keep it open?

7 Likes

This is exactly the same thing I would be willing to spend some more money :+1:

2 Likes

There is a thread for this idea too.

4 Likes

I’d rather like to have a guaranteed 4* mat after every 10th pull.

6 Likes

I’d settle for QOL improvement. Give me a collect all resource button, please!

I kinda thought it was more of a rant than anything else.

3 Likes

I would pay more if I had more frequent means to give gifts to my alliance. (I mean like the Valentine gifts)

I would like to support SGG but my gaming philosophy is to avoid paying for things that provide me with advantage in the game. (I did pay for cosmetics but this route gets pointless very fast)

a

5 Likes

I would like a reset button for ascension materials that I have spent on useless heroes. Thorne was my first and only blue 5* for ages and I would happily take him back to 1/1 if I could get back those telescopes.

3 Likes

Simplifying would certainly greatly decrease the sense of exhaustion I feel with the game at times. POV did not add a lot to what I already do in-game, but S2, S3, Atlantis Rises, Costumes, Tournaments, Class Quests, those all certainly have.

Wouldn’t make me spend any more though.

… Because

1. there are never enough duplicate threads on the same topic :confounded: , and
  2. we want to keep you suitably distracted from other threads :thinking: :smile:
3 Likes

What I want to know is why my £10 only gets me the same as someone’s $10? My money is worth more if you look at the exchange rates, but it doesn’t get me anymore.

1 Like

Well, it gets you more than my $10 CAD because it costs me $14 for the same value. The exchange rates seem to be set up every two years or so and there is a premium added for conversion to USD. Prices are not tied to the fluctuating money market.

Not to mention in some countries the costs are MUCH higher relative to cost of living.

1 Like

Hey, you guys could always just move to America, and buy all of the amazing E&P stuff at flat USD rates.

• still the same crap summoning odds that you’ll find in every other country
  • will probably have a hard time getting in due to travel and immigration restrictions
  • most likely will have to self quarantine for 14 days after arriving
  • good chance half the city will be on fire
  • record high unemployment rates, so don’t count on finding a decent job anytime soon

Welcome to the U.S.A.! :laughing:

4 Likes

Yep, that would be nice. 12 or so years ago I played a game on FaceBook called Mobsters Vendetta. Same concept as here, you build your mobsters out, you attack, you have alliance wars, etc. However, we could gift each other things (energy, etc.).