Let’s compare rosters! 🦊

Nooooo don’t do that, I put emblems on them turds! :laughing:

EDIT: Alright so you probably want a serious answer. I’m not gonna take screenshots of my whole team, got a bunch of maxed 3* that nobody wants to see… so I’ll just post what I have in terms of epics and legendaries.

5*: Miki, Richard, and Obakan
4*: Boldtusk x2, Kelile x2, Colen x2, Scarlett, Gormek, Wu Kong, Chao x2, Li Xiu, Hu Tao, Cyprian, Ameonna, Gafar, Rigard x2, Agwe, Sonya, Grimm, Little John, Melendor, Kashrek, Buddy, Skittleskull

So yeah. Like I said. :poop:

3 Likes

Apologies, here you go

Thanks @King_Kyree77 too

1 Like

There’s also the thread on F2P rosters.

Mine on there is a bit dated now …

2 Likes

You can spit shine a piece of turd but in the end you still have a piece of turd. :joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

2 Likes

Yeah, but my “turds” have gotten me A+ titan scores and top war scores against alliances with several higher level members. As embarrassing as it is to be the owner of said turds, it’s still not as embarrassing as being the guy who was beaten by the guy with the turds. :laughing:

5 Likes

I went through the You show me yours – Player profile stats, specs, teams and more 🙂 thread, and they seem different enough in intention to keep separate for now at least. Thanks!

2 Likes

Just ask the monkeys at the zoo how effective a piece of turd can be.

2 Likes

Back to topic please. Let’s compare rosters and not monkey weapons :grin:

2 Likes

Just wanna renew it, since its been a while :fox_face:

OK @vanZille, I’ll play. Here is mine. Been playing since August 2018. A little bit of spending in the early days, but very little these days.
Where would you go next with this lot???

2 Likes

Wow, great and balanced roster! If i were in your shoes i would max khiona, since you have enogh tabards for things to eventually come. Would wait with darts and scopes (Vela?). Tiburtus and the cat are great for holy titans. Your d is frightening, hope your alliance runs blue tanks, cause you miss tanks except red and blue. i would also max Boril and Valeria. You got no 3stars or just not on that sheet?

1 Like

OK here is mine, play since Feb 2019, C2P.

Inventory AM:
2019-12-14_20-31-50

3 Likes

Hi @vanZille. If I max Khiona, that would be my 2nd one. More likely to go with Victor for variety. Might do a few pulls in Atlantis and hope for Kage (Dec) or Kunchen (Jan)

Scopes - yeah, will wait for Jan in case of Vela. Otherwise Miki will get them - we mainly do 9* Titans, sometimes 10*

Yup - we do have blue tanks in my alliance :grinning:

I have kept one of each 3* I have ever got, but very few are levelled!

1 Like

You are right @Steve9999, havent seen Khiona1 at first look. I hate Vela being Druid (if i remember correctly), i wont take emblems from my Zim and i guess you wouldnt too.

C2P for under a year, you are quite lucky at summoning, having tools for nearly every situation. Wish i had any idea how to do such sheets, i can only turn my cpu on/off :upside_down_face:

1 Like

image image

6 Likes

Updated mine, standing at 11 tabard, 4 scopes, 6 rings, 2 of the others. Scopes is what I will hunt/buy, I want my Snow White on d and she is cleric what is fitting in terms of emblems.

And my d, serves me well! :slightly_smiling_face:

5 Likes

I have 6 tabards but waiting for Guardian event before I pull the trigger (Seshat will get them if I don’t get Panther), 4 tonics 3 rings/darts and 2 telescopes. I just want these heroes maxed clearly I have too many heroes not enough mats LOL

Can’t believe what I see and I thought I got a problem of letting heroes go :smile:

Is there a hero you still desire, i dont see many missing for a full set? :star_struck:

2 Likes