Less Loot Tickets; Useless Atlantis Risings

He has to spend his time waiting for ducks.

2 Likes

I just had 20 coins drop from one stage. thought that was super unusual.

I’m confused. Somehow I had over 100 loot tickets and that is just in the last month. I only use them during AR but I use all of them during AR farming stage 1-9H except when draining energy before the next flask. I’ll run out of flasks before tickets and I started with somewhere around 18 or so.

The point of AR was never to use your loot tickets. The point is to get better loot at a discount WE cost and a chance at coin drops. That’s all still available with or without loot tickets.

3 Likes

AR is an opportunity to farm for better loot than in s1 for the same amount of flags, coins are just a bonus on top of that.

I just auto anywhere up to P15 and save my loot tickets for times I am in a hurry.

Also if you haven’t completed s2 yet, during AR is the best time to attack that map, personally I have completed it so farming is all it’s good for now.

That’s exactly what I’m doing… but I am saving the special stages for POV.

2 Likes

I’ve been autofarming and backpacks are far less plentiful than last month. I’m averaging like 0.5/WE, which is irritating

As soon as I run out of loot tickets I just don’t bother with AR, I just don’t play unless there is something else I find interest playing. I get the feeling that SG want to kill this farming of AR by reducing everything, so I roll with it.

No play, no pain! Lol

Well, I was just autoplaying 9-7 with 3 WE flasks (45 WE each) and received 135 of them and 32 atlantis coins. Don’t think that anything has changed…

What has changed, is that there is no day2 atlantis offer? Have the offers been removed?

I’ve had 17 sea horses this farm this rising

I agree. AR Was the best in getting nuggets, meteors, and dragon bones, which I use a lot. With fewer tickets, it has become much less so. For those who enjoy farming, it probably doesn’t matter, but for me, it has simply made the game much more frustrating and unattractive. I’ve found myself looking at other games because of the lack of the ability to get what I need to enjoy the game. More loot tickets are needed.

2 Likes

I would rather get nuggets than the coins. Coins are a minor bonus.

2-18-10N
2-1-2N
2-1-9N
1-5-8 (non rising)

1 Like

20 Baratheons

1 Like

I’m having much better luck on 9-7 than 1-9. Thanks for the tip