Lepiota, Skadi and Balbar NERFED!

You all look far too negative on all this.

Neither lepiota nor skadi or Balbar got nerfed, they all do exactly the same as before.
It’s a few dozen heroes who get buffed. Just be happy that all your Cleric’s and some hotm now work better than before.

I also don’t call it a nerf to all heroes when Toth Amun does now suddenly more damage and generates more minions. Yes all other heroes are now weaker against Toth than they were before, but on their own still unchanged.
Same here, those 3 are now weaker against some heroes but not because they become worse but because the others become better.

1 Like

It seems like there was a discussion about this revolving around Miki (and all that resist ailments affecting use of special skills), Neith (and all that resist ailments affecting mana generation), and cleric/monk talents from emblems.

It was about consistency across innate resistances and talents. If by logical argument one can resist, then by logic, the others should resist as well (or at least have their percentage chance to apply).

As new hero special skills have become more complicated, interactions have been overlooked. For the sake of consistency, the specials (as they are written literally) seem to be the deciding factor. Or, at least that’s how I understand it.

I am one of this person where will not do it

This it’s my Lepiota, I give her the tabards before they make this changes

Here its all my emblems but I will not give her and one, all of my sorcerer will get to Uraeus when I finish him because now I don’t like how lepiota work, now when I play against cleric they block my special 8 from10 times.

2 Likes

What would I have done differently with Lepiota?

I wouldn’t have given her the 20th emblem node to shave a tile with my level 17 mana troop.

She’s slightly less amazing now. I want to give those 250 emblems to someone else. That’s an expensive or time-consuming effort.

:rofl: I fell down laughing… Lepiota is a top hero & NOTHING has changed for her… Everything is still the same !

Enough detailed explanations are already in many comments above !

I am glad if players don’t use Lepiota or reinforce her with emblems = my defence will have FuN :rofl:

1 Like

I am glad to make you laughing

This is your opinion, not mine.

I don’t need explanation, i have her in my roster and I can see how she it’s now

Have your fun for now but when players like me who donated this game will gonna out because of FIX like this you will lose this FUN.

1 Like

I don’t know if you intended to reply to me or the thread in general.

My viewpoint is the interactions between the specials, innate resistances, talents, etc. should be resolved before the hero is introduced. Any clarification/edit to the special skill wording should be made before the hero is introduced. The HoTM Russell and his “This Special Skill never misses it’s targets” is another example. “Never” has a very specific meaning.

3 Likes

They should of allowed the ghosted hero the ability to gain Mana in ghost form but still block special use and allow DOT. Nope, block everything.

2 Likes

Don’t respond to this guy, he’s got nothing constructive to Say. I’ve been pointing out numerous of legitimate reasons to him yesterday, zero sensible response. He’s constantly referring to above reasons but nothing’s there. Just treat him like an air and he will most likely go away.

4 Likes

:rofl: How to use your hero ….well, I can see how much you know…
So
whether you play or not …won’t make any difference to me.

Game should be fair & as per every rule / terms set for all players / heroes / specials / talents, etc…. which is what has been done & I welcome the error rectified !

It is pointless to deal with you.

I can see it @KB-79

Thank you! See it too now. Cheers :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

This changes was unnecessary and dumb it is creating more confusion and open and can of worms that it is going to get worse, the should have leave things at they were

1 Like

There is no can with any worms or any confusion in this case :grinning:

While Lepiota can & should do her thing… why should a Cleric talent miss out it’s talent benefits?!

To start with, this should have been sorted before Lepiota was released…

Most players appreciate & few whose only claim to playing the game is Lepiota seem to be mourning !

Yeah 35%=8/10. Superior math right there.

1 Like

it is more like villains aliments

lepiota ghost change and balbar sleep are one set of different aliments in one whole state

for villains, dark lord poison is both poison AND mana generation reduction. Ranvir and clarissa are completely immune to his aliment because they are immune to poison.
partial immunity granted them full immunity because corrupted poison from dark lord must do poison and mana generation reduction.

same think for Crystalis against freda for example and asterius against Kingston…

makes sense to have the same thing for lepiota and balbur otherwise, everything needs to be reworked

I didn’t ascend her when a ghosted enemy could gain minions and tiles wouldn’t kill the minion but I did as soon as SGG fixed that. Now I regret ascending her after these new nerfs.

There are 10 classes & you regret ONLY one class = Cleric being able to NOW resist her by 30% probability if that cleric hero has +20 emblems… otherwise, lower emblems will have a lesser % resistance probability …

:rofl: WoW ! I am damn happy that one leiota is out of use now…! :rofl:

• Do you know how the Cleric hero’s talent resistance % works ?
  • Do you know that there is a higher % probability that lepiota’s special will not get resisted ?

I don’t have lepiota, but if I get her next month when I will do some Underwild pulls, I will level her up that very same day & use her immediately, I will also post that pic on the forum…
I will NOT giving any thought to this Cleric resistance aspect… :wink:

3 Likes

:joy::joy: Love this response. So much anger and frustration over an essentially a small change. I still love my Lepiota and I’m working on the 2nd one. Since the “nerf” I think I’ve had a couple of instances where she was resisted. I usually run her with Hel and it’s a crazy good one-two combo.
Changes make perfect sense. People either don’t understand the mechanics or just want to complain for the sake of complaining.

3 Likes