🕵 Lepiota – S4 Hero – 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Drewrobi, I have both and use both of them all the time in offense. I can only say get 12 tabards quickly and do both of them
Alfrike and her mindless attack have saved me on numerous occasions, also in challenge events - but so has Lepiota of late. I’d maybe do Lepiota first since her skill is so unique…
I

I did Alfrike and she now has full emblems. I’m 1 tabard away from ascending Lep. I’m looking forward to it

1 Like

I recently got Ludwig. I have Krampus so I think Lepiota still gets there Tabards. Hard choice though as Ludwig is a bit insane with his mana gifting

2 Likes

I have both and ton of tarbads, but I got Alfrike first and maxed her now I am dealing with second Alfrike and Lepiota. I wish I had half of my dark team red or yellow

:laughing: I had LudwiG sole contender for Tabards till Lepiota arrived few days back… BUT, feel Ludwig will get the moment that last tabard arrives
coz
He will easily manage any offence team & one war team with Alfrike into play outside of “Rush play” !

With all the new OP heroes Lepiota becomes more and more relevant as a opponent blocker (ghoster).

After seeing that Mr. Pengi in action Iam thinking to finally give the mats to Lepiota (ater 1 year having her). Sorry Quartz - Next time will be your turn!

Together with Ludwig & Xnolphod will be a killer team!

3 Likes

Couldn’t agree more! I’m levelling up the squid man and will do lepiota next! Bera and Dr monreau will be sitting on the bench for the next 6 months :flushed:

1 Like

Also Bera, Dr Moreau and Agrafena will be benched for a year and so!

Apart from Lepiota, to keep my team alive, Iam leveling a lot of healers and defensive heroes (Milena, C_Mother North, Hanitra, Passepartout and Grazul)

1 Like

I think Bera can still be affective to block minions spawning, thus reducing Pengi effectiveness. Right on about Lepiota!

2 Likes

Only time Lepiota disappoints me is vs monks and clerics when their talent triggers. She does not seem powerful at first as raids actually slow down, but she can definitely improve raid results.

Healers like Heimdall that cannot resist her or taunting heroes are particularly vulnerable to her

5 Likes

I have Ludwig, Alfrike, Xnolphod, Trevil and Jabba all fully loaded, now leveling up Lepiota … will drop the Jabba when done.
I don’t think you could have a better dark offensive team.

2 Likes

I had a gut-feeling earlier that I would get something from the Underwild portal today, so I purchased the cheap coin deals.

Lo and behold, Lepiota arrived. :heart_eyes:

It will take a while before I could ascend her though, since I only have four royal tabards at the moment. Also, I have Killhare as well waiting on the bench to be leveled. I would eventually decide which one to level first once I acquire the needed royal tabards.

5 Likes

Nice one! Isn’t it wonderful when you have a good feeling and your instincts aren’t wrong haha. I’ve heard she’s quite functional at 3/70 so you can still play around with her even without the required tabards :slight_smile:

2 Likes

That’s good to know! I’ll probably level her now if she is useable at 3/70.

May I see her stats at 3/70? I backread this whole topic, I didn’t see anyone sharing her stats at 3/70. Thank you for the hint about her being useful even if not yet fully ascended :grinning:

1 Like

Of course, here you go!

I guess the reason for this is because her sole purpose is not to kill enemies but to help with mana control/ghosting tiles, which will be super handy in war/raids. Anyway there’s a YT video of Lepiota being test driven at 3/70 in case you’re interested?

4 Likes

These are useful references! Thank you so much. More blessed pulls and boards for you :innocent:

2 Likes

You’re more than welcome, I know what it’s like to pull a new shiny hero and want to understand it better! Enjoy levelling up and playing around with her :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s funny that I actually commented on that video by E&P Books last time, but I had forgotten about it altogether since I didn’t get Lepiota until yesterday. LOL. Thanks again for pointing me to the right direction, nonetheless. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Lolz, I got a chest with rings the first day the current underwild portal was open. Hadn’t planned on pulling anything, but did a few coin pulls for kicks. First pull, Vivica. Figured I’d fill the portal chest. 6th pull, Lepiota. Super psyched. Won’t have emblems for her anytime soon (just finished Diaochan, and LotL is next). I’ve been running raiding teams with Ludwig flanked by LL and cAriel, with cPosidon or cFrancine, and a dispeller. She is gonna make that team even more fun.

2 Likes

Have had Lepiota since her release and with my roster at the time she was awesome. Used the hell out of her and she was an MVP. Now that I have more choices, she doesn’t see much action except for wars. She can’t be used effectively on defense and on offense it’s still better to kill before being killed than play a defensive strategy. I wish I could still use her often as I adored her for so long…but sadly she’s looking more and more like an emblem strip eventually.