šŸ•µ Lepiota ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

I agree with @Monkey20 that def/hp is the best path

3 Likes

I donā€™t have herā€¦yet but here are my 2 cents.
Hands down one of the best anti-tanks in the game. I felt dirty reading her skill on the beta thread, sheā€™s nasty and I was certain sheā€™s going to break the game in offence. Surprised that people are thinking lowly of her.
Having 2 of her on the same team, youā€™re basically guaranteed a win, you can just ghost for more tiles easier with 2 holes and 4 turns imo is waaaaaaay too generous for such an OP skill.
I think sheā€™s serviceable on defence too, that DOT is not to be underestimated and to a smaller extent, she screws around with your stacks.
I donā€™t know why the polls say sheā€™s good at events though, her ghosting skill is her strength and also weakness. 4 turns will feel like an eternity when youā€™re playing against a timer.

2 Likes

Does anyone know when she will be presented as a featured hero? Iā€™m saving up all my gems for herā€¦ and Iā€™m tired of waiting!

Maybe next month, with Akkorog ?

I really hope so: I have tabards and emblems set aside for herā€¦ but my hands are itching as I got both Moreau and Killhare and I donā€™t know how long I can wait to get at least a good chance to summon her.
I was wondering if there was a calendar of sorts somewhere that covered at least the next couple of months just like we know beforehand which HOTM are going to appear

Please: do not try to get one certain hero, as it gets only expensive. Nothing is guaranteed.

(But if you want to know the best chances. It is right now. Because with every new 5 star of season 4, the total chance for lepiota gets lower and lower, regardless if she is featured or not)

4 Likes

If it happens, it happens, donā€™t let the game burn your wallet. If I suddenly have 2 lepiotas overnight, all my 12 tabards will be going to them. Itā€™s good enough for me to dream about getting them

3 Likes

Has anyone tested Lepiota on a hero with Dodge buff? Say Margaret or C Kad? Will she still ghost Marg and C Kad?

Yes and it can be dodged because dispel can be dodged. Iā€™m not sure how Margaret works since the ghost isnā€™t direct damage.

Iā€™m guessing the dodge will still apply first.

I pulled her last monthā€™ already and am torn between maxing either Malicna or Lepiota. Lepiota is very unusual and brings something to the table that I havenā€™t seen before, so I am a bit more drawn to Lepiota. I have taken Malicna to 370 and must say she is also very good and I mean VERY good. Other purples 5* that I maxed are Clarissa, Ursena and Alfrike. I think sheā€™s definitely worth emblems.

2 Likes

Margaret resists dispel as a natural ability and cKad can dodge any effects as mentioned, so both can dodge her attack I think. Iā€™m curious to know if Margaret can resist even when Lepā€™s ability can take out non-dispellable effects. Margaretā€™s skill isnā€™t undispellable, but her passive ability should prevent it, I guess it depends how they coded the skill. Her damage is very low though, so Margaretā€™s dodge chance wonā€™t be high

Thanks for reminding me not to overspend. That is nice of you. And I want to reassure you that Iā€™ll simply try to get her when sheā€™ll be featured. I know thereā€™s a big chance I wonā€™t get her at all and if thatā€™ll be the case, I will simply change my plans. I have a few purple heroes waiting for those tabards, so I wil certainly cope if I wonā€™t get her

Not really, if oponent has minion caster even if another is on abyss he gets the minion

It is bugā€¦it will be fixedā€¦

1 Like

Hopefully sooner rather than later, but judging from SGā€™s history of such things, not overly optimistic.

Fix is part of this beta version

1 Like

Good news! Just ascended her a few days ago. Thanks for the info @Ruskin505 .

1 Like

So, out of curiosity, what did you decide to do? I was in a similar situation with Lepi, Malinca, and Grimble. Decided to max Lepiota and havenā€™t regretted it one bit. Iā€™ll eventually get to the others but Iā€™m loving Lepiota. Glad they are fixing the minion/fiend issue.

3 Likes