šŸ•µ Lepiota ā€“ S4 Hero ā€“ 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Iā€™ll see what I can do.

Not sure if many in my alliance would max these two but will ask.

1 Like

I think they noticed that it would be more or less overpowered to let lepiota ghost down a last man(woman/other identifications) standing.

She would be able to kill every enemy by the time because you have full 4 rounds to get 4 purple tiles, which would be possible in the most cases.

Her uselessness in a 1on1 situation (compared to seshat, tyr or baldur as the other extreme in 1on1) make her a bit less strong.

She will keep an average of 1, sometimes two enemies ghosted over the whole fight.
That also means

• 20% to 40% less damage taken by slash hits
  • 20% to 40% less received damage of enemies special skills
  • 20% to 40% less healing on enemy team.

She is very strong in offense but completely useless in defense, completely useless on titans, and lacks any 1on1 strength and thats why she shouldnt be nerfed, if you asked me.

2 Likes

You could end up with the ludicrous situation of two Lepiotas facing off, taking turns to ghost each other until the timer ran out.

1 Like

Could very well be. Being able to ghost the last opponent pretty much guarantees a win because it lets you charge all your heroes, and work the board with no fear of attack. Takes the fun out of it if you ask me.

Good points @Enni and I agree, no nerf is needed on her.

1 Like

I think maybe to not be able to ghost the titans!? That would make her OP or not :slight_smile:

There would have been the possibility to reach this with other wording.
ā€œDoes only apply on targets that have less hitpoints than lepiotaā€
Would also give a reason to emblem lepiota heavily, and her base stats could have been chosen in a way that she is one of the healthstrongest heroes in the game.

Butā€¦ it isnt. So lepiota is also a insanely strong event hero. With few mana potions shell take all bosses out, or ar least those where it is useful to ghost tiles through.
Not really for rushing for many points, but tremendously controlling the boss waves.

Proteus slowly taking his hat and trying to leave the room, wiping away a tear on his cheek.

I wonā€™t argue the point because I think Lepiota is a great hero as is, but I still donā€™t see why her special changes with one enemy on the board. Sure it would be powerful, but so would MN or Heimdall be one on one, with the opportunity to bring back and heal your entire team. Should they not be allowed to revive heroes if there is one enemy on the board? I understand itā€™s a little different because if you find the tiles she can stop an enemy from doing anything, but without that ability, sheā€™s pretty non threatening. And still, a ninja or a rogue can dodge.

Iā€™m tired so maybe my point isnā€™t well made, but I just feel there are a lot of really strong heroes out there with strong specials, and those specials donā€™t change when there is only one enemy on board.

If a change could be made, I would put forward that she canā€™t ghost a lone enemy, but she still does the 88 damage per turn for 4 turns (or that her initial damage increases to 200% or something). At least then she could defend herself.

Well, if you look at:
Skadi and sumle do more damage for each dead enemy.
Jabberwock: does double damage what makes him very strong in 1on1 fights
If you want, you may even take MN in account as she is extremely useful when many own heroes are dead, but otherwise (if your team is up) she is a slow and relatively boring healer.

That is a point i absolutely agree to, and thats also what I thought how it should be.

Psst: donā€™t forget Guardian Owl!

[runs away]

Some Lepiota actions (not yet at 3.70) :

4 Likes

Used her in war today. Iā€™m loving her so far.

Ran into two situations that didnā€™t surprise me, but I want to note for others:
1 A ghosted hero still receives minions. I did not pay enough attention to if the minion does damage.
2 A ghosted Onatel still steals mana. So I ghosted Onatel right after her special. By the time she was unghosted she had a full mana bar.

11 Likes

What about Monks? Can they withstand any part of the special from Lepiota?

Fairly sure thatā€™s correct.

It goes on as a status ailment so I expect that the Monk Class can resist it.

1 Like

Thank you for the quick reply, much appreciated.

1 Like

Yes, they can. I have tested her on Raffaele and he withstands the special.

1 Like

I overlooked her skills until now.
She is a fun & original hero.
At this point I could say, sheā€™s a much have 5* hero.

Can anyone shed some light on Lepiotaā€™s damage per turn if her attack path is chosen with emblems? Currently my Lepiota is maxed but has no emblems. She does 111 damage per turn with my level 29 purple mana troop. She has 5 attack paths worth 15 points each, plus a final attack node for 3%.

1 Like

This isnā€™t an exact answer to to your questionā€¦I have her with 19 emblems, but I went defense > HP > attack so I can keep her alive longer since I figure her damage is not her differentiation. Her card now says 94 damage each turn compared to 88 in the OP. I only have a level 20 mana troops and IIRC she does ~115 damage each turn.

4 Likes

I have used her in the past few days, and she is definitely worth pullingā€¦ She is fun.

If the developer is reading this, the only thing I would suggest is to make the ghosted hero non-targetable, I donā€™t get if the ghosted hero is basically immune to everything, what is the point of making it targetable? In defense, the AI is stupid enough to waste skills/hits on the ghost target.

If the ghosted hero being targetable is intended, at least make AI prioritize their hits/skills on other heroes.

5 Likes

Actually the fact that is targetable helps u to hit 2 divided heroes using the ghosted hero to your advantage

3 Likes