🕵 Lepiota – S4 Hero – 5* Dark/ Purple: Thoughts, Discussion & Summon Results with Feedback

Thanks for reminding me not to overspend. That is nice of you. And I want to reassure you that I’ll simply try to get her when she’ll be featured. I know there’s a big chance I won’t get her at all and if that’ll be the case, I will simply change my plans. I have a few purple heroes waiting for those tabards, so I wil certainly cope if I won’t get her

Not really, if oponent has minion caster even if another is on abyss he gets the minion

It is bug…it will be fixed…

1 Like

Hopefully sooner rather than later, but judging from SG’s history of such things, not overly optimistic.

Fix is part of this beta version

1 Like

Good news! Just ascended her a few days ago. Thanks for the info @Ruskin505 .

1 Like

So, out of curiosity, what did you decide to do? I was in a similar situation with Lepi, Malinca, and Grimble. Decided to max Lepiota and haven’t regretted it one bit. I’ll eventually get to the others but I’m loving Lepiota. Glad they are fixing the minion/fiend issue.

3 Likes

badaasninjadad. I went with Malicna and haven’t
regretted it either. I already have a few tabards and can’t wait to do Lepiota. I think these 2 heroes are some of the best in the game.

2 Likes

If a hero has taunt active, does she remove it and put them straight into ghost form?

She removes taunt and put the target into ghost form. But if the target is the last one standing on the field, ghost form can’t be applied. It’s written on her card.

1 Like

Just backing what @Yarthan said. She puts Krampus right on his back. No taunt, no nothing for 4 turns, allowing you to ghost tiles. And a bit of damage to him as well, without his def up.

1 Like

Love it—thanks. What a cool hero to have

2 Likes

Just got her and it is glorious! A huge fan of this hero. Can’t wait to level her up

I don’t know why this effect is restricted like this. Just tested her out and realised how bad of a drawback it actually is. If the last survivor on the wings is a tanky healer like rigard or kunchen, she is basically useless.

She still does damage, removes buffs, and can generate underwild gems. She’s not the best hero against one remaining but far from useless.

2 Likes

I also don’t get why the DOT exist in the first place because it’s not needed. It’s one of the worse DOTs in the game because not only is it weak, it requires a ghosting effect to work. So she’s losing a lot of firepower fighting the last enemy.
I would prefer if she was given a higher base damage like around 300 to 335% and do away with the DOT. This is so that when facing a last enemy, she can at least deal some moderate sniper damage.

2 Likes

Now I also learnt that not only does the last enemy not turn into ghost mode, it still removes all status conditions, meaning ailments can be removed. She’s basically weaker than Kage with his weaker strike that can also ‘cleanse’ the enemy, very unreliable.

She’s a great offensive hero… Ghosting multiple heroes at once makes charging your other heroes so much easier.
Her only downside is facing the last hero standing but her being so good before that makes up for it.

3 Likes

I do not mind the DoT. Actually, I like her DoT. Very satisfying, to see Krampus impotent, going back and back again into ghost form every time he scrambles up to existence again, and slowly bleeding out.

As for the last enemy standing, you indeed have to think twice before you fire her.

2 Likes

Cookie Settings