Lengthen war, raid time limit

I am starting to see more losses due to time limits in war and raids. If that can’t be extended, how about turning off animation? I rarely went the distance in the past, but with the OP heroes, I am seeing more and more running out of time even though I am winning.

2 Likes

I’ve never run out of time on a raid. Tiebreak does the job. War is different especially with rules.

Would you rather tiebreaker just come to war?

With raids it is happening more and more. With all the OP heroes it takes longer. I get up in the top 100 and it takes a little longer to defeat someone. Same issue with wars but not as bad, yet.

Maybe longer time before the tie breaker.

Must be your play style… Healer heavy? Overuse of suppory heroes, no damage dealers? Try making adjustments. Try running mono, you’ll never have to worry about the timer again.
I run a mix of mono, 2/2/1 and 3/1/1 and I rarely see the timer. Almost never on mono. As @Ruskin505 said, tie breaker usually clears things up fast. In 4 years I don’t recall losing to time more than once or twice. And that happened because I got some phone calls I couldn’t ignore, or I had to put the fight on hold for some other reasons.

1 Like

I have been playing for several years. I have played mono, rainbow, etc. War attacks, raids are taking longer due to changes in the game. LB, emblems, OP heroes.

I agree with Deep about it… especially when u have to face pairs of revivers or reviver plus heavy hitters, things get dramatic and time to time happens that battle end on time. This happens in wars only since there its not used “tie breaker”. SG can use either way, tiebreaker or time extended would solve the “issue”. Just to mention, i lost a war battle today on time,where i had left with Viv C, Sif and Thor while the oponent had Heim + Krampus. Battle lasted till time ended, yellows not comming on Heim-Krampus side. Happens, so needs solution to solve the problem.
Cheers!

Hello,
Is there any option to make battle in raid more fast ? It’s too long…
Each hero take 5s for launch his attack, so where it take 25s between each of mine attack. And it’s worse when there are minions. And me I take only 1s for attack.
It’s unbearable.

2 Likes

It keeps getting worse and worse. Even Titans seen lethargic.

I time out in War far more often than raids, probably because im having to use my full roster rather than my best team(s).

Personally, i wouldnt mind a time out if a sensible assessment of who was winning was made when the game timed out.

Why the hell should 4 or 5 heroes facing only one hero be classed as a loss, simply because im the attacker? If they want to set an arbitrary time for allowing battles to run, there are better ways to determine the winner.

1 Like

If they have metrics, they should see the number of times people are timing out. I never timed out until they came out with OP heroes and insane animation.

Sorry, this may seem dumb but what is the time limit in Raids

Raids, tournaments and wars have a time limit of 10 minutes. After 5 minutes a 5 minute counter appears.

Since the topic is up: I don’t want more time for wars, I’d rather have faster fights. Faster minions, shorter animations, slightly faster tiles.

3 Likes

I really would like to turn off animations. If you have 15 minions, it takes a while to go though all of them.

1 Like

Agreed. For titans particularly. Hippos animation covers the whole board.

I have been thinking about making the same request for some time now, it’s true that my style of play is to slowly creep my opponent, I traditionally use hel and sometimes skadi depending on the opponent, but I had NEVER had problems with the timer up until recently, right now there are way too many heroes that extent the duration of animations.

All of the sudden you have a G hipo slowing the advance of the raid with his animation after each hit, and then Ludwig making a minion caster cast minions like crazy so you also have to deal with the minion animations, and minions of 1000 HP that take forever to kill.

Sometimes I see myself gaining the advantage and getting the upper hand, so in raids that I should in principle win, but they take forever to wear the opponent team down and I lose because of time.

Increasing it to 15 minutes should do the trick,

1 Like

Case in point.

Right now, raiding a team with costume brera (and her 7XX HP minions) and Charon.

Been dominating the raid for the whole length of it.

I throw hel at brera numerous times to deal with her first (as there’s no way I can deal with Charon if I don’t destroy that minion barrer first) and after many mana blocks and fighting I manage to take her down.

She’s brought back 8/9 times by Charon and I keep downing her (together with C2 isarnia and Aradia)

So I keep fighting (all of this while my whole team has double boosted health so they really couldn’t take me down ni matter how hard they tried).

I throw mana block at Charon 6 times, and he gets cleric’s mana shield ALL 6 TIMES. Of course I can’t gain time to kill him and he’s healing and reviving all the time.

I’ve been stuck in this “kill brera, TRY to unfructuously block Charon” for the 10 minutes, and I’ve ended up losing.

Add endless minion animations, minions with nearly 800 HP, a 65% revive rate and mana shields and it’s just isn’t enough time.

(BTW, 65 revive rate has been flawless with 100% accuracy, meanwhile, 35% mana shield -which is the complementary of 65, has also been 100% on point with Charon. So basically there’s the same chance of him deploying mana shield as of him NOT reviving, but the game chose to screw me over and over with both probabilities).

1 Like

I almost never time out.

Well…there are many examples in real life where time was of essence for the attacker and if he didnt make it he lost.

An what would you propose?
I recently lost a a match where I was leading with 5-2 heros, mine all on full health and Ariel ready to heal, and then an unlucky cascade triggered Kufu and Winnifred together. Game over! :face_vomiting:

What battles in real life are time sensitive? Maybe seasonal, but that’s months not minutes.

1 Like

Number of fighters left on each team?

Combined total health of remaining players?

Combined power of remaining players?

1 Like

All of these factors dont include tactical board situation.
I dont think attacker looses on time is important enough to change something.
It seems to be another problem/factor that can be overcome with team building strategy.