🦅 Legends of Kalevala (2022) - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

I found several differences in HP or reward/loot quantities as I have played through the event. Unfortunately, there are two stages on legendary I missed checking HP on: Stage 16, I need the HP on Mielikki (is it different than the 5985 from beta) and on stage 20 (final), I need HP on the mob/monsters (is it different than 2224 from beta as well)? If someone is nearing completing legendary and can check these stages for me, I would appreciate it.

2 Likes

I’m not quite that far yet but hoping counter attack can help those without Proteus and the likes :sweat_smile::pray::four_leaf_clover: I noticed a boss dispells though, such a cheat!

1 Like

For me it was level 17 IIRC. There is a point where at full strength, the boss SS will literally take down your whole team with the minions piling on some damage. I forgot to use the meteor bomb to attack down just before the SS, and - boom - waste 11 flags.

With 1 boss and the minions as tile shields, it’s not so bad as long as your remember to attack down the boss / def + buff your heros before boss ss fires. As for Legendary 20, I challenge anybody to explain how that isn’t a blatant play to suck up time stops. Three bosses, no minion tile buffers. And poor trade off with strong-color mono-stack possibilities as they get massive penalty from the debuffs lasting longer to becomeing undispellable. That is, quite frankly, what these heros are designed to do in-game: stop mono-blasting in raids, so the F2P folks can’t “steal” cups from the folks with teams that are 1000+ points above them. You will see raid climbing turn to garbage and raid cups become much more stable once they get into circulation and have been put to 4.80+20 by the cook kids.

1 Like

@Zartanis if you still need this …

Still 5985. Will check mobs on lvl 20 later this week (if you still need it)

2 Likes

Thank you, yes, I will await your findings for the last part. Thanks again @ProfessorPenguin!

2 Likes

2224 as in beta also.

3 Likes

Updated my guides after the play through and found a few things were changed from the beta version and the live version. Thank you again for the help @ProfessorPenguin.

7 Likes

Mist was very very helpful during this event. Mana control was crucial for me. Made me think of leveling Gretel for extra mana control for future ecents. LiXiu wasnt very effective during this event as bosses were able to quickly recover the lost 20% mana.

When would be the next Legends of Kalevala event? :hushed:

Early August until Mid September

2 Likes