🦅 Legends of Kalevala (2022) - Teams, Strategy, FAQs, Discussion, and Links

@PlayForFun did SG get cheap or @cap @Zartanis both made a mistake? (the epic stage eht)

The Epic Hero token will be in the Epic 20 rewards @BoolzSan_CrewKNIGHTS

But it will not be shown in the reward list before you enter the fight, and I think @cap and @Zartanis only added the visible rewards.

I had a suggestion to Staff to add some indication of more guaranteed rewards than visible, and if you click on it, then you can see the rest.
Staff answered that it is a good idea, but they will not have time unfortunately to add it this time.

There will be several other stages in on Legendary, where there are more guaranteed loot, than what you see.

Only the top 4 will be always visible.

7 Likes

I can confirm there was definitely an EHT, I completed this event already.
Legendary was easier than Epic for me, better heroes. I did 3x Blue / 2x Green on some stages, and 3x green and 2x blue on others.

One thing I would say to people, use your Puuko Storm as soon as you get it. I kept saving mine for no real reason, but you easily get it back again and again, so keep using it as much as possible. It will save you time.

2 Likes

Finish legendary 10 then can get this avatar.
Screenshot_20220621-085325_Empires

3 Likes

■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■

Oh, at the end, I know what that land use for :rofl:

For Vivica’s dragons, obviously. :dragon:

2 Likes

Kalevala Legendary Hero discussion.

1 Like

Its to climb down on and contemplate whether to throw ourselves off the edge or just our phones… clearly too many were choosing the former so they planted trees to try prevent more haha

1 Like

That is not a mistake that are only the rewards shown, fortunately there are some more , like monk emblems in legendary 20.

1 Like

This has the same issue as the curses in the Tower events, but magnified. I’m not playing the game anymore, I’m desperately trying to match bomb tiles for a minimal bonus.

1 Like

I am locked out of this part of the game. And the last one they did I couldn’t do because what person who has been playing for YEARS almost level 90 has a stock of 2’s and 3’s along with troops NONE! What a bunch more BS from this game. Is this the new norm? At least I stopped purchasing from this company until they make it worth our while to purchase.

I am level 84 with a large bench of 3*- many are LB and a good core of 2* troops. I’ve been playing for 4 plus years and am a “collecter”- I really enjoy using those 3* in various events and raid tourneys.

7 Likes

Oh, the is most number of bomb tiles I ever seen :rofl:

1 Like

EVERYONE :

you hear from me first : SG is testing mechanic of the future implementation of Dragons ( dragon breath) with current Puuko storm.

MINDBLOWN :stuck_out_tongue:

WOW, that is awesome. I don’t have the capacity to do that unless I pay for more and I have gotten to the point where I refuse to pay for things on this game. IF we got a fair amount of goods then I would go back to paying. I did in the beginning of this game and got really good things, but the past couple of years it’s been bad at least for me. And to try now to build up 2’s and 3’s with all the ones that need to be leveled up still in addition to those 27 that I can’t ascend due to lack of materials. Just not worth the time or effort. It appears I am wrong when it comes to long time players having a vast variety of heros stocked up. I just am not one of them. I guess I would have done it, had I known they were going to ‘change the rules’ again!

Yes, I thought about this too.

1 Like

Whoever doubt the missing EHT at the end of Epic here is the live game proof:

8 Likes

In 3 moves you can get rid of 3 of those. Which may also lead to more tiles to match others or use the dragon bombs to help get matches/cascades.

That’s just the point, I might want to do a different move then what gets rid of those. I want to work the board my way, not how the game tells me to.

1 Like

Here’s what I think about the Legendary Heroes!

5 Likes