šŸ¦… Legends of Kalevala (2022) - Portal Stats & Summon Results

blows kiss Thanks for believing in me lol Iā€™ve been very lucky! Just missing the new family on heroplan. Given my Arfanias triplets Iā€™m putting myself on a summoning diet till CoK now.

3 Likes

I was wondering this too. I finally pulled Gunnar during the last costume event, I have Nordri, now they need friends.

1 Like

12 tokens netted me those 2, some food and 4 karils!

15 Likes

65 ehtā€™s saved for this, with some very nice results. Kullervo was the #1 hero of this portal for me, Ilmarinen #2. So I got the other one I really wanted. Will be amazing for titans and events and for sure I will use him on offense, maybe test on defense aswell.
At first Louhi didnā€™t seem that interesting, but I was lucky to pull c. Panther so they will make an amazing team together, once I get them both maxed. I donā€™t know about Iku-Turso as of yet, I only have 2 tonics so I canā€™t ascend it anyways for a while. Also got multiple copies of all the 3* and 4*, Mielikki Iā€™m thinking of levelling next while waiting for tonics. She will be amazing for bloody battles!

Also all those 3 came within the first 35 pulls, shouldā€™ve waited for later with the other 30 :smiley: also got an Khagan, nice SE food.

17 Likes

12 EHT, was saving for Christmas butā€¦
1x 5* purple, the villain of the event
2x 4* green, the one with minions and mana boost
1x. 4* red, hit 3 hero
1x 3* purple para

Thatā€™s very good results for 12 tokens

12 Likes

I had 18 tokens. Picked up HotM #3 and the 5* green frog, Iku-Turso. Iā€™ll definitely take it for 18 pulls.

9 Likes

:thinking: Hmmmā€¦ Yeahā€¦ I think Iā€™m still ahead by half a hair, but only because mine are at 4/80. Letā€™s go with a preemptive ā€œjealousā€ then.

Iā€™m contractually obligated to hate you just because you have Evelyn and Gazelle anyway. :joy:

Chick Jr. is still better for challenge events, but I use Karil cb there, so Iā€™m just wondering about 3* tourneys. It doesnā€™t seem to make a ton of sense to have both Joukawhatshisname and Chick Jr. just for them, but I could be wrong.

In 6 saved tokens + 2 from the event, Iā€™ve got the two 3* and the two 4*. Not bad. Iā€™m not going to spend gems on this portal though. These heroes doesnā€™t seem very innovative or very strong to me. The only one I would love to get would be the bog monster (Ikku-Torso ?), just because I really like his artwork and special animation.

3 Likes

I had some unusually good luck, which balances out some of my past summon disasters (like having to pull more than 400 times to get my first 5* ninja).

I used 89 EHTs and netted 9 out of the 10 new heroes, the only one Iā€™m missing is Iko-Turso (the froggy).

Breakdown: S1 heroes: 49x 3*, 23x 4*, 2x 5*; Kalevala heroes: 4x 3*, 6x 4*, 5x 5*

I will probably stop there, as the chances of me picking up the frog are infinitessimal. Maybe wait a year and go for his costume instead, because we just know theyā€™re totally going to do it. :stuck_out_tongue:

7 Likes

Single pull, 300 gems

10 Likes

Used 47 tokens and happy with the results

20 Likes

31 Token and get only this :joy: (along with x2 4* event & x4 3* event)

13 Likes

Used my free 15 tokens.

Got rat, two 4*, and blue legendary ladyā€¦ since i just finished Ariel and got no scopes, Iā€™m not particularly stoked. No hotm sadly

10 Likes

crazy luck worth of 20 characters :slight_smile:

In 100 pulls, you would pull out 10 5* :slight_smile:

1 Like

Can I please have one of your Kullervoā€™s? :laughing:

2 Likes

Thanks @Petri @EmpiresPuzzles and everyone at SGG for giving me a Kalevala event! I pulled Ainoā€¦poor poor Aino :stuck_out_tongue: Great healer, tragic though she may be.

16 Likes

If anyoneā€™s noticed, the cards have been edited to have more clarity on the uncleansable effect. Neat little update.

1 Like

Not the one I was looking for, but Iā€™m happy :upside_down_face:

16 Likes

Iku-Turso, Kullervo, and now Ilmarinenā€¦not bad. Just want Aino and thatā€™s it

16 Likes