Had 46 EHT, here are my results:

5x Joukahainen

1 x Para

2x Lemminkainen

1x Mielikki

1x Vivica

1x HOTM ( my 5th)

1x Iku-Turso

Wish I’ve gotten Aino, I need a cleanser.

20 Likes

34 tokens with 5 Jokuhainens and 1 Rat.

6 Likes

Had a total of 42 EHT saved up, decided to use them on this portal as I also like the HoTM. No HoTM but I did end up with 2 5* of which one was Obakan. Still no HoTM and also very very low on the event 4*! Only 1 out of so many pulls. Overall happy with the new 5* yellow dude, got darts for him.

16 Likes

Congrats! He‘s amazing!

5 Likes

Congrats on your Kullervo @leejow! :partying_face::tada::confetti_ball:

5 Likes

WHO ever had the idea to depend the legendary stage on finishing the other stages with 3/4* heroes,

Rethink this, there are lots of players using only 5* heroes!

Congrats on your Iku-Turso @SamMe looks like a fun hero to play around with :blush:

3 Likes

You as well, looks like he’s one of the best out of all 5* from this event so lucky to have him as a F2P :partying_face:

2 Likes

Congrats on your frog :frog: funny that you have a frog avatar :rofl:

@leejow congrats on Kullervelo :clap:

13 Likes

Got them back to back with EHT pulls. I only had 7 token saved up too.

21 Likes

Jealous of everyone who got the yellow 5*, he’s the one I wanted most. I got the red 5* guy who seems interesting perhaps, still unsure. But I prefer him over the ugly frog guy because honestly, he looks hidious :joy:

12 Likes

Come to papa sweat heart :blush:

19 Likes

Looks like everyone is getting Iku-Turso. Of course it’s the one i didn’t want. I’ll toss it into Soul Exchange

Lol NO! Please reconsider !

He got buffed nicely and he also steals HP (self healing) on top of major dmg and dot :slight_smile:

He is probably slightly behind only to El Nadahha on green hitters.

He is a beast now, or frog actually :slight_smile:

3 Likes

nah. Was never interested in him to begin with. Besides, im about 70 pulls in, and he’s the only 5* i pulled. Gonna stop for now.

1 Like

9 coins

Two new 4* and a new 3*.

Haven’t actually looked what they can do, but no matter what, something new to play with is always nice.

15 Likes

20 pulls from my side of things, and my results were…

4x 3* Para
1x 3* Joukahainen
2x 4* Lemminkainen

A tad dissapointed I guess, because there’s definitely one or two that I would like to have gotten, but never mind! I’ve already got enough to work ona s it si without adding more to the roster :wolf:

7 Likes