Legendary Troop Rotation...?

Why aren’t the troops rotating? So far, we’ve had:

• Fighter/Cleric x 3
  • Sorcerer/Monk x 2
  • Wizard/Ranger x 1
  • Druid/Barbarian x 1
  • Rogue/Paladin x 0

Why don’t they just rotate in a consistent cycle? We does it jump around? Am I missing something? It’s not like the troops haven’t been created yet… you have been able to convert to them since the beginning.

This is simply inaccurate. We had all the troops featured once and we’re now in the second run, so cleric/fighter and sorceror/monk are the only ones that showed up twice so far.

3 Likes

Is the master thread for legendary troops inaccurate then? That says fighter/Cleric has appeared three times.

3 Likes

So apparently my rogue/paladin legendary troops just magically appeared in my roster… interesting.
Fun fact, rogue/paladin is the only cycle I managed to pull any legendary troops

3 Likes

Same here! With free coins from the webstore!

1 Like

Yes, it’s wrong. The featured troops came out in this order:

Cleric/fighter, sorcerer/monk, rogue/paladin, ranger/wizard, druid/barbarian. Then the cycle is repeating - we had cleric/fighter again and now sorcerer/monk.

This information can be confirmed in Elioty’s prediction for each month. I would’ve looked for the links and posted them but I don’t have the time to do it now.

1 Like

Multiple people saying rogue/paladin have appeared, including some familiar and trustworthy names.

@SamwiseTheBrave why do you believe they haven’t appeared? I assume it’s not from the master thread info or you would have linked/quoted that.

2 Likes

There was no Legendary Troop Summon on February 26 based on @Elioty33 's predictions as it was postponed.
I have just removed it on from the Master topic’s OP.

2 Likes

You’re still missing the one of February 3.

4 Likes

You are right I have just added it.

3 Likes

I got the information from the master thread. I didn’t quote from it because I don’t know how to quote from one thread to a different thread. I just typed out the info instead.

If the Master Thread list is indeed wrong, then it should be corrected… if so, I was misled and I apologize for creating the thread!

3 Likes

I have fixed that already.
Sorry for the confusion.

3 Likes

Nah its cool … Thanks for pointing out a error and nice one @PlayForFun for updating the master topic :green_heart::+1:

3 Likes