Legend offer < Tournament offer

Am I alone in thinking that the current tavern offer is less appealing than the tournament offer.

The TO is £9 cheaper and offers 50 feeders against the 30 feeders you will no doubt end up with, plus 100 backpacks to create more feeders.

The price should have been £14.99 to entice people into the offer, they must have read the forums and the feedback was not positive on the tavern.

If they had given a mor enticing offer I’m sure a lot more would have been interested.

What’s with the WE flasks all the time, mix it up with the Titan and raid flasks say, 4/3/3 even that would have been more attractive.

I’m passing this time but at £14.099 for a 30 pull even with those odds, SG you could’ve had my money again!!

3 Likes

I haven’t bought it but isn’t it a 10 pull for the price of a 10 pull??

For 2800 gems in the UK it’s £28.99. For 3000 coins it’s the same plus 5 flasks

Not saying it’s got me interested but pricing wise it’s similar.

I only buy the deals with 4* mats included now.

1 Like

3000 coins gives you 30 pulls, not 10

Yeah I realised after I posted I confused the coins and gems cost.

But I was making breakfast so meh, it is what it is

I will buy neither. Last Valhalla offer costs the same and while it gives you 20 pulls in total, you have twice as much the chance to pull non-S1 5*. Besides Clari looks like last good HotM for quite some time (I have her but would not mind second one). Also, the next Valhalla will have new 3* and 4* (notably Almur), so it is much more worth the investment.

I bought 5 legend offers and all I got was 7 x 3*, so no chance I buy this Legend scam.

2 Likes

Huh…

Am I the only one who thinks that this is one of the best offer currently ever existed in this game.

For the usual price of 2,800 gems or at best 3,000 gems… you get to make 30x pulls!!

Isn’t that like… one of the best offer ever? (apart from the one where you get to choose from 6 AM 4*).

Though I do have to admit, Tavern of Legends pulls are also the worst pulls I have ever done in my entire life playing this game. Its very very bad.

And I also have a friend doing close to 200x pulls with not a single 5* at all. Ridiculous.

But offer wise I think this is one of the best.

3 Likes

There’s no denying it is a good offer but I am highly dubious as to why. In my cynical mind it is either:

1. SG have monitored the forums / their data and realised the anger from being so tight on the odds, therefore offering this as a sweetener to get people spending.

2. Planned to have this offer anyway because they knew they were building ■■■■■■ odds into the portal (forum posts all point to Beta testing telling them this) and offering this as a sweetener to get people spending

So, it is a good offer and in the past I would likely have gone for it but right now I just can’t be bothered to spend £28.99 on s1 feeders or winning a HOTM I either already have or don’t want (I’m looking at you, Thoth).

7 Likes

I’m at the stage where more 5* doesn’t really help me much. I’ve 13 ascended already and have 6 sat at the wall and 13 untouched.

What I really want is the ascension mats so I’ve changed purchase strategy to only get the Valhalla offers and a deal if it has one of them.

Chasing more 5* I can’t really do a lot with seems folly at the moment.

2 Likes

The current Legends offer is certainly one of the more generous offers I’ve seen lately… and $1 per summon is definitely more in line of what I think they should cost…

But if we’re being honest, that still only gives you a roughly 1/3 chance of summoning a 5* hero, and a roughly 1/6 chance of summoning a 5* hero that you can’t already get for free from TC20.

So… I guess what I’m saying is, I like where they’re going with it? But considering that this is just a “one time only” offer for a portal with really bad summoning rates…

unnamed

Or perhaps, to put it more gently… “too little, too late”

Considering how much trust has been lost over the past couple of months, $1 per summon should probably now be the normal cost.

42n6la

Perhaps. It is possible.

However, it’s also possible that there are many players out there who have finally reached a point that they are no longer willing to pay “full retail price” for “mostly feeders”.

Only time will determine whether or not I’m “crazy”.

5 Likes

When I saw the offer, I thought “Wow!”

But then I remembered all the complaints about the pulls, so my “Wow” quickly turned into a “No thanks”.

13 Likes

Legends pulls are literally the worst pulls I’ve ever made my entire life. Countless pulls… I lost count of it already… and not a single 5*. Funny thing is I can count the amount of 4* I receive on a single hand.

The 2nd worst (for the record) was during the time of Jean-Francois (or was it Vela). 170x pulls and only a duplicate Sartana.

I fall under the category of “I’m done with pulls.” But just when I was finally going to resolve quit paying… SG made this ridiculously “sound good” offer.

Still haven’t buy it though… the percentage of getting a 5* felt more like… 0.01% maybe?

1 Like

I had a similar thought but cut out the middle man and just went straight to wow, no thanks

1 Like

Considering they couldn’t even get the maths right on their opening offer - 5 separate for £2.99 or one time pull for £14.99 - which is something simple, I am losing faith they got the maths right for this event.

Math analysis of the offer in https://forum.smallgiantgames.com/t/do-not-pull-on-tavern-of-legends-math-analysis/185230

In case you want to spend in a 30 USD offer do it in S3.

Just for the record, not everything is crap.
I just pulled Alaise, Delilah, and Kunchen

The rest were mostly 4*

no Dawa, sadly :wink:

1 Like

Congrats you’ve done way better than most

I’m tempted. For a f2p/c2p player I could really use any of those 5*. Came here 1st to see what others thought of the deal. I’ve already blown about $50 with no luck. Wish it wasnt so expensive or that paying for a deal would gi e me a bonus % on pulls.

Depends on how many pulls. If only 5 pulls you’r very lucky and if you pulled 10.000 times then that’s the average.

I bought the offer for $30

I did get quality 4* heroes, but ones that i already have maxxed.

Was just happy with 2 new 5*

1 Like