Leave Avatars, Pins, and Backgrounds available in the Shop all the time / have a catalog of them instead of rotating

i would love to see a gill-ra avatar. Would totally buy that one

More free avatars! Come on! So much to pay for, at least avatars should be free. Or put them as rewards in special quests or in one of the 3 chests.

This says exactly what I think! Add the missing country flags too, please.

Apart from making a decent roster to chose f4om i think they need to make them cheaper. Having your own custom character is always a fun part of any RPG. But for a ctp or ftp 1200 gems will rather go on summons, not avatars and pins etc.
I wish they would apply the micro-transaction logic (which has served them well up to now) on the avatar shop.
Make them affordable to all so all can customise their characters

Would it be possible to make ALL the avatar flags continously available. Our alliance has tossed around using them to manage wars by having players with like scheduling attacks with the same flags (aligns usually with time zones). Also, Iā€™ve been trying to get my nationā€™s flag for 6 months but somehow keep missing it. Just a thought.

I think you may be merged soon

But yea i dont see reason not to just sell graphics whenever, no gain from em

1 Like

Need a bump on this thread, i want new pins and avatars to collect, please release new ones!!!

1 Like

Never noticed it, but rotating flags in particular is just crazy. Why not just sell them all? What a weird decision from SG.

1 Like

I assume itā€™s so you check the page every day, to see if your particular flag pin is offered. If not, shucksā€¦ but why not also look at these other wares available for gem-sale as well!

Old topic but still current and most voted, i think. Iā€™d like it.

Anything new regarding that rumor?

Also, are pins on a set rotation? Iā€™m quite interested when is the pizza pin coming without checking for it every day. Is it even there? Or was that just one of my dreams?

:pizza: :pizza: :pizza:

No, I think it fell off their priority list.

Not that Iā€™m aware of.

Pretty sure Iā€™ve seen a pizza one.

Check out this post: Does SG have a list of all pins available? / Is there a calendar of Avatars, Backgrounds, and Pins for sale in the Shop? - #29 by jinbatsu

3 Likes

It is good they provide free avatar for players once in a week or weekly gift system to collect every gift on that particular day

Please make a store available for us to choose the avatar atleast. Iā€™ve wanted to get a black knight avatar but it seems impossible

1 Like

Perhaps you missed this thread when you were searching the forum for relevant topics to the one you posted :dizzy_face:ā€¦

Note that Black Knight avatar cannot ever be purchased from the Avatar Store. It is only a reward for placing in the Knights of Avalon challenge Event. From memory I think itā€™s placing first in Rare tier? or maybe Top 10 in Legendaryā€¦ Either way, you canā€™t purchase it.

1 Like

I recently found out that collecting all the avatars is really a BIG thing to a large portions of players. I never really thought about it much, lol. Iā€™ve bought some of each. Iā€™ve been playing 3 years so Iā€™ve collected many as well, but not really on purpose.
A new friend is amazed that I DONā€™T collect themā€¦I mean they are there for a reason! I was told. Lol
I guess so. I just never thought much about it.
Now, on behalf of these collectors I would like to see more avatars from map stages be made available as a collectible from doing the map stages. Something to be earned.
Itā€™s nice to have things you donā€™t have to pay for

I actually wouldnā€™t mind getting pins and avatars and backgrounds for funsies. The only issue is that it uses the same currency thatā€™s used for x10/x30 pull and expanding hero roster space and team setups. But I do agree that it would be far more effective to have all the avatars in the Shop cataloged to be picked up later rather than constantly rotating, only to find out, Your Fave Avatarā„¢ or Your Beloved Pinā„¢ is available AFTER spending a big chunk of gems on Summons.

Hey, itā€™s been a year since I asked about new atlantis avatars now. Will Inari or Kage ever get their avatar?
I would happily spend 1200 gems or more for thoseā€¦

:man_shrugging:

Just a player.