Learning EP conjugation Heroes

I guys,
im newbie on Forum, but have read a lot and this is my first Post!!!
Im kinda guessing what is more important for make a good balanced team

1. Power
  2. Attack
  3. Defense
  4. Health/Healing
  5. Buff
  6. Debuff

If there is more issues to add, please fell free to inform.

I´ve seen some people says its good to have 1 or 2 healers, 1 sniper, 1 buffer and 1 debuffer

Kinda learning all this and aprreciatte your help,
@Bjcult

Here is a good thread

1 Like

Welcome!

Your question is a good one, and the answer will depend on sort of situation your team is in.

Titan Battle

1. Tile damage: I will be shocked if any knowledgeable poster lists something else first.
  2. Probably secondary effects of special skills, e.g., defense down, attack debuff, etc.
    N.B. direct damage from special skills will likely be WAY down this list.

Offensive Raid

1. Synergy of special skills: this could mean they charge at the same rate (e.g., Evelyn hits with nature debuff and then Lianna follows with a very likely kill), or that they are complementary (e.g., Onatel hits with what’s effectively a mana slow and then Li Xiu’s mana cut becomes very powerful).
  2. Tile damage is definitely high, possibly second, because it is how you will kill the tank in most fights. While high tile damage gives you the best chance of killing the tank, I think special skill synergy gives you the best overall chance of winning the entire fight.

Defensive Raids

1. Tank durability: once the tank falls, it is usually only a matter of time, unless the rest of the team has already heavily damaged the attackers. Most players (especially later in the game) will be very good at exploiting the one empty tank column to gain mana. So, anything that makes the tank harder to take out are very valuable. Examples would be healing, boosted mana generation, slowing the other team’s mana, killing attackers, etc.
  2. Complementary skills from the rest of the team: again, this could be to provide healing, or - probably best - to kill attackers.

I’m not sure how long you’ve played, but if you understand all that, you’ll understand why Guinevere has (was?) long been the tank standard in the game, and a defense that paired her with some snipers is formidable.

2 Likes