Leaders need more control

I am the leader of the Yaba Daba Do Crew. An Alliance formed about 90 days ago that started with 9 members from a previous Alliance and now has 21 members. Our community is great, many of us chat on a daily basis, often many times a day. There are of course those that don’t, but that’s ok for the most part. I make it clear that your actions will always speak louder than your words when you join the Alliance and have members that never chat but always participate. That’s great, fine by me. The issues start to arise when someone who is newer to the game is very active for a few weeks, doesn’t chat, then begins being spotty in their activity and participation. Leaders should absolutely have a way to alert players that their lack of participation is starting to be noticed. These players might just need that leadership but may not read the chat program. There should not be only one option for the leader to use to lead. I feel like some people need that nudge, or need to be told they are valued and the team wants them there but also won’t continue to stand for the lack of activity. Perhaps a simple yellow and red warning that flashes up to a player when they load the game that he a generic message but will attract their attention. Yellow warning “we need your help”. Red warning “you’ll be kicked from the alliance if participation doesn’t increase” and that’s it. I need a way to alert players individually. Leader is a bold title with such few options to lead guys. Thoughts?

8 posts were merged into an existing topic: Warning of Removal for Alliance Member