Leaders Need Additional Control Options

So get this, as a leader you can promote, demote, kick. Leaders dont you sometimes wish you can do more?
E.g Someone misses war flags but you really do not want to kick, so as a consequence you tell the member sit out next war as a precaution. Shouldnt you be able to see before hand if that person opted out…or be able to opt that person out of war ( as last resort)

E.g You have a member you know doesnt have an appropriate cleanup team, but goes in on a cleanup…I so wish at times you have an Eject option. At least to give some final pointers…because you cannot see chat while going into attack.

Leaders what are some additional control options you wish you had?

Also discussed in

to name a few.

3 Likes

To be very honest, I wouldn’t want any additional controls. Real life stuff happens to everyone, and it occasionally gets in the way of the game. With regards to play style who am I to stop someone using the team they want to “try”. Everyone is different with their own wants and needs.
We can’t say it’s my way or the highway.
I like to build an alliance on mutual respect, honesty and friendship. I also like to provide advice, guidance and a few tips to help people grow and develop.
At the end of the day, it’s a game. And some people use it as a bit of an escape from the norm. I wouldn’t want to apply any additional stressers to anyone.

1 Like

I understand and respect that. That’s why its important to identify when recruiting whether casual, laid back, competitive…some members actually sought out the competitive style…So I think in a scenario like that it wouldn’t really be that stress inducing.

If you are not conforming to the alliance’s requirements and need some kind of control then likely it is not the alliance for you to be in.

If alliance is competitive then missing flags/titan hits is a bootable offense and you know that going in (or you should be informed so immediately after). If alliance is casual then you don’t worry about missing them.

1 Like

I agree with what you say here about looking and finding the right new recruits for an alliance. But I can think back (three alliances) when three super competitive members, all co-leaders, suddenly changed. One described it as burnout, one just stopped playing ( and we never found out why) and one became extra busy with other real life stuff so didn’t always attack the Titan, didn’t always play his best, didn’t always use all 6 war flags, just let his trophy count drop etc.
Two members stayed and kept the co-leader role but were very casual. The other was kicked after 50+ days.
We just have to accept that the alliance and it’s members change over time and as a leader you need to make the right decision at the right time

Point well made…still wish I had the option. The structure of the alliance is so public I think if these options were available and leaders abused it will affect the alliance. Sometimes you get a new member with potential they are for whatever reason shy or afraid to speak up in chat but going in with the wrong team…have you ever typed a comment to someone going into battle? Then it’s only after the battle is over they are like shoot I didnt see that.

I’m going to close this thread as a duplicate and encourage more comments or support in the threads identified in post 2.

2 Likes