Leader's in alliance to bench players in aw

Hi, in my alliance as I’m sure many others too, we have a player or two who for whatever reason don’t respond to chat, whether it be language barrier or couldn’t be bothered, I don’t know, however these players are strong and are an asset against Titans as such I don’t want to boot them off but they haven’t fielded a war team and as such don’t participate in wars. My suggestion is that it be possible for the leader of an alliance be able to bench these players from wars so they aren’t taken into account for match-ups and there isn’t any discord amongst other members who believe they should be kicked for lack of participation in this one aspect of the game. Alternatively if someone is away on holiday and hasn’t opted out themselves again the leader can bench them for a war or two, thanks for listening.

Currently, if a player does not participate in two wars they will be automatically opted out. So at least you’ve got that.

I would continue to try to contact them in the meantime and remind them there is more of an incentive to win and participate in Wars with the new War chest.

1 Like

Had that exact situation a few times. Sadly had to kick them after weeks of trying

1 Like

The players that enter my alliance stronger or not if they dont participate in the game chat they go out

1 Like

How can I tell when a player has been opted out automatically after not playing in 2 wars?

Not sure how you’d know ahead of time.
Try checking the battlefield, their team might be removed from it. If not, you’ll just have to wait until the next war starts.

1 Like