Leaderboard raid war 2019 (contest)

On any given day or time - who Raids best? Let us find out!

You can’t say you’re the BEST if you don’t play with the REST!
If your alliance chooses NOT to participate tough ■■■■! THE WINNERS (TOP 3) WILL BE ON TITAN MAFIA . COM for the remainder of 2019 into 2020!

Judges will verify that you are under 2600 cups prior to a heat. If you are over, you are disqualified! This is necessary for the mechanics of the game to be fair across the board. I would suggest you do not do a lot of raiding prior to minimize revenges during the 1-hour heat.

Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! Shipping unfortunately from the USA to some locations such as Egypt, will not work so your engraved trophy will be on the site for a year via photo and sit on RaZoR’s desk!

4 Likes

Interesting concept can we make it around my raid chest times lol

1 Like

Ha ha wish we could do so for everyone Pops! That would be awesome! Thx

How many points did I get?

I don’t quite understand the mechanics.

It depends on where your 9 opponents placed during the snapshot of the Top-50!

@Pop - assuming above was the results.

@littleKAF - it is the only way to be fair and sound.

1 Like

I’ll pass. I just don’t get what you’re doing. Thanks.

I was just kidding but thanks for the response, I’ll take my nine points then lol.

For event Details please see:

Contestant Entry Form:
https://titanmafia.com/RaidWars/RaidWarSignup

You can't say you’re the BEST if you don't play with the REST!

If your alliance chooses NOT to participate tough sh#@! THE WINNERS (TOP 3) WILL BE ON TITAN MAFIA . COM for the remainder of 2019 into 2020!

Judges will verify that you are under 2600 cups prior to a heat. If you are over, you are disqualified! This is necessary for the mechanics of the game to be fair across the board. I would suggest you do not do a lot of raiding prior to minimize revenges during the 1-hour heat.

Trophies for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place! Shipping unfortunately from the USA to some locations such as Egypt, will not work so your engraved trophy will be on the site for a year via photo and sit on RaZoR’s desk!

I don’t believe any forum members signed up through the forum announcement itself.
This years RAID WAR will be small compared to next years. I wasn’t to be the coordinator of this event - SUPPRISE!

1 Like

Now that the notice has been posted I have to get to work will return to post the heats directly on the website this early afternoon. Please see the official rules there (for any changes). I will NOT be returning to this thread for this event today. Thanks RaZ!

1 Like

Visit titanmafia.com for information on the heats.

Good luck to all

Hello Forum Members I’m not sure if there was anyone specifically that signed up from the Forum notice specifically, however if there was following were the results of Round 1! Due to some not being able to make it, raiding at the wrong time (I take the blame for this) we were short of the 30 total. Therefore I may need to adjust points on the smaller heat group (decreasing their points potentially if there is not a clear advantage in them holding higher on the leader-board longer).

It is clear this is a desired E&P competition! It was a blast. Everyone seemed to enjoy it thoroughly! The over all top 3 will maintain TITLE for the remainder of 2019 and likely into 2020 (2020 Holy Moly)… a quarterly RAID WAR will be hosted by me moving forward and with an automated sign up, I suspect 100+ to sign up and kick in the qualifying ROUND(S)! Making this even more fun.

Please see the website for results.

Key placement in the 3 heats was as follows in order of heat these where the 1st place finishers:

Round 1, Heat 1) Ken - Last Regitment

Round 1, Heat 2) Jester - Abusement Park

Round 1, Heat 3) UCLA - I am Batman

Thanks!

RaZoR

THE RESULTS ARE IN!
WANT TO KNOW WHO IS THE FASTEST, BADDEST RAIDERS OF THE LAND?

2 Likes