LB Telluria, Kingston, Evelyn, Phileas Fogg

Hi there,

The title says it very much already. I am choosing which of the following heroes I should limit break next:

• Telluria (currently still in my defense team, fully emblemed)
  • Kingston (on one of my favourite attack teams, fully emblemed)
  • Evelyn (on one of my favourite attack teams, fully emblemed)
  • Phileas Fogg (maxed him just recently, partly emblemed)

Which one would you limit break?

Thanks and all the best,
Mahamoti

Evelyn or Fogg, both are great and very important, Fogg would be probably my choice here

2 Likes

Thank you Radar1!

Happy for more feedback.

I would say Evelyn or Fogg. I don’t have her but I have Fogg maxed on 2 accounts and LB on one (the other has a Frigg LB).

2 Likes

I´d go for Evelyn, She has been buffed due to family bonus and her elemental link is quite nice. Yo also have Kingston as sniper.

This is mine limit broken offensive emblem path (except for mana node) She would have 43 more hp if she was fully emblemed (% extra hp node) She could be a great war tank if emblemed defensive.

3 Likes

looks nice! But Kingston is 2019 and Evelyn 2018 when it comes to family bonus. Or did you mean nice together with Kingston in general?

i mean that having Kingston fully emblemed you already have a sniper. A limit broken Fogg + a full emblemed Kingston would be too much damage to most targets (For example an enemy with 1300Hp left is hit by that combo would eat around 1800 dmg so 500 damage are vanished. You don´t need to lb Fogg to kill most of the enemies.

A LB Fogg would increase his stats and special damage and will keep being devastating without breaking, A LB Eve would increase her stats, her special damage and also her defense bonus and EL healing.

IMHO multi hit heroes get more profit than snipers from LB.

I don´t know which is your playstyle

3 Likes