Latest update....... Rewards still Garbage

Thank you for this through account of a basically free to play account. some will say that you have been more lucky then others but as you stated even without random drops there are several quest and event with guaranteed ways to get some.

for the longest time, my only 4* heroes on this account were Boril, Rigard, Kashhrek, and Gormek. Not exactly awe-inspiring. But tc13 came through with 2x Lil John and a Li Xiu, which helped a bit for offense. I did get lucky in that two single epic hero coins got Sartana and Natalya.

1 Like

sad to see this account has no wu kong. and shame on you for not having my boy rigard at 4 70

It’s impossible to get Damascus blade and 2 other non farmable items in 1 Titan

1 Like

I’ve gotten Mystic Ring, Poison Darts, and warm cape in the same titan (not this one, it was awhile ago).

3 Likes

This thread explains the possibilities

1 Like

well I’m finishing up the research on TC20 in a few days, so hopefully Wu will drop eventually. Rigard isn’t at 70 because he only really shines in raiding, which I haven’t cared too much about until recently with this account (I’ve been leveling hitters. Once i get 1 of each color to 70, then I’m a one-hero-at-a-time leveler).

1 Like

yeah i have been thinking about switching to one at a time but with the wars approaching i chose to continue maximizing resources and leveling 5 at a time to try to fill up attack teams with at least some partially leveled heroes. still fairly new at 3 months with the first three weeks being a noob and feeding leveled heroes to the new better heroes.

I can only confirm @Dante2377 posts. My inventory looks rather similar (25th of Feb) and I even spent a bit of the items in the last 3 weeks to level 3 or 4 heroes to the 4th tier

I have spent a bit more money between sept and xmas therefor my hero roster is a bit more populated with a couple of 4*/5*. But other than that and after more or less stopping to buy gems I am just working my way through rare quests , special events, try to end up 3+ with titan fights.

Spending money doesn’t bring so much more ascension items. Sure, you might pull better heroes and in the long run you might end up in a more powerful alliance and get better titan loot etc.

All in all it still is working for it.

2 Likes

Don’t take this the wrong way, but you admit that you had to “drop some cash” to get somewhere.
otherwise you’d be ripping your hair out like the rest of us.

1 Like

He said he chose to drop some cash. Didnt have to

1 Like

and like I mentioned in my post, I spent $19. Some of that went towards maybe 2-3 items. So instead of 109 items in 5 months, let say I got 106 “free”. That takes it from 21.8 items per month down 21.2 items per month.

Seems a far cry from “we haven’t gotten ascension items for months”.

6 Likes

to be more precise: I paid for gems to make a total of 6 10x summons between sept and dec and one more in jan.
I wouldn’t call myself a p2w player.

and still: no ascension items through gems

1 Like

Be really carefull on loot tiers if you are android.
They are all messed up.

1 Like

@Elpis Could you please explain, what you mean and what being careful means.

He is refering to this reported bug

2 Likes

thanks for the link to the right thread

1 Like

I’m curious: There are established categories “Free to Play” and “Pay to Play/Win”. BOTH groups are needed for the game’s success.

But where do you draw the line? If someone spends $2.99, are they no longer F2P? Do you have an issue with P2W players who pay for the game to continue?

Just trying to figure out where you are coming from. :wink:

1 Like

How many of these P2W players drop boat loads of cash for ascension items? The drop rate for ascension items in the packs are crap from what I’ve seen through the forum. I’ve seen the words rigged and cheat posted about in this thread because some players pay for gems and some don’t. Those people who pay for gems don’t automatically get a team of 5x5 stars fully ascended. It would still take months…really…months to get even one or two of them up to final ascension. So please… dont gimme this cheat stuff.

At the end of the day…everyone has to grind like crazy to get a 5* hero to fully levelled.

5 Likes

+1 to this. even if you spent $1000s on the ascension packs, you’re probably not getting that much larger a % per month than what’s available now, assuming you’re in a somewhat high titan tier. Like I mentioned, my almost F2P alt ($19 total spend over 5 months) gets ~22 items a month. Maybe if you slam the ascension packs every time you get 24-25/month? I don’t know anyone, including ppl spending waaaay more than I do on my main account buying ascension packs. Maybe the 1-2 times a month that includes a 4* item and 3000 gems or something like that.

3 Likes